Random Thoughts.....

Because Europe is full of manginas who run equipment like it's made of glass. Here in Merica we break the whole dang arm. Hanging it out like a wobbly dingaling will just break it off sooner.
View attachment 269012
"If yer gonna screw up, at least make them wonder how ya did it!"

Soooo, one of my "unofficially adopted" grand kids turned 15 today.
Callie only had one request for me, pick her up from school today in my crawler.
An LS1, tons and 42's in a high school parking lot, what could possibly go wrong? LOL!
I'll post pics tonight after we get out of jail.
Dang, Obamaphones work in jail?!?!

Today has been a day of deep thought.

About religion, life, and the meaning of it here on this big spinning rock.

About mortality, morality and the lack thereof.

About why sweet foods taste better with a little bit of salt.

My head hurts....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Soooo, one of my "unofficially adopted" grand kids turned 15 today.
Callie only had one request for me, pick her up from school today in my crawler.
An LS1, tons and 42's in a high school parking lot, what could possibly go wrong? LOL!
I'll post pics tonight after we get out of jail.

Callie's mom vetoed the jeep ride at school. So i picked her up in my dually for at least a little redneckishness.

People love to be patriotic, I understand that. However these same people would never wipe their ass or crotch with a flag. They like the rest of us wouldn’t let a flag hit the ground let alone lay on the ground in a bathroom.

So why do people think it’s ok to wear bathing suits or anything for that matter that appears to be a flag. That when you go to the bathroom it’s down on the floor, when you take it off you throw it in your bathtub or wherever before it goes to the laundry. These people use it to cover their private parts.

If you are one of these people I’m sorry but you piss me off. I feel it’s very disrespectful of our flag. I’m willing to hear how you justify it’s patriotic and not disrespectful.

All this stems from me sitting at Great Wolf Lodge to celebrate my daughters 8th birthday and I bet 20 people are wearing flag bathing suits.

Ok I’m off my soapbox now!

Why does it seem that the moment when you get the sheared tierod stud cut off of ya work truck the fucking sky's open up and dump rain everywhere your working... smdh

People love to be patriotic, I understand that. However these same people would never wipe their ass or crotch with a flag. They like the rest of us wouldn’t let a flag hit the ground let alone lay on the ground in a bathroom.

So why do people think it’s ok to wear bathing suits or anything for that matter that appears to be a flag. That when you go to the bathroom it’s down on the floor, when you take it off you throw it in your bathtub or wherever before it goes to the laundry. These people use it to cover their private parts.

If you are one of these people I’m sorry but you piss me off. I feel it’s very disrespectful of our flag. I’m willing to hear how you justify it’s patriotic and not disrespectful.

All this stems from me sitting at Great Wolf Lodge to celebrate my daughters 8th birthday and I bet 20 people are wearing flag bathing suits.

technically, clothing made out of a flag or to look like it is comprised of a flag is against the US Flag Code.
But of course, clothes with a flag ON it is no problem.

I agree, I find it rather disrespectful.

Related Flag Code issue.
Those of us Scouts and other nitpicky folks know that when posted in a room, the US flag should be on the left side when facing it (so everything else is to the right of it).
I work in a government (Army) lab. We have this one room at work that is a big presentation/ conference room. Projector screen on one end. Facing the screen the lectern is on the right, and they keep the US flag just to left of that, so it is on the right of the screen (and in between the speaker and screen).
Every time I walk into the room it immediately bothers me.
I realize they probably did this so that when the camera for remote video is on the speaker, the flag is on their left, where it should be. But it looks odd for the audience in the room. I want to just yell at somebody, "Move the fucking lectern to the other side of the room so the flag is correct."
Pick your battles I guess.

Related Flag Code issue.
Those of us Scouts and other nitpicky folks know that when posted in a room, the US flag should be on the left side when facing it (so everything else is to the right of it).
I work in a government (Army) lab. We have this one room at work that is a big presentation/ conference room. Projector screen on one end. Facing the screen the lectern is on the right, and they keep the US flag just to left of that, so it is on the right of the screen (and in between the speaker and screen).
Every time I walk into the room it immediately bothers me.
I realize they probably did this so that when the camera for remote video is on the speaker, the flag is on their left, where it should be. But it looks odd for the audience in the room. I want to just yell at somebody, "Move the fucking lectern to the other side of the room so the flag is correct."
Pick your battles I guess.
It also depends on if the flag is on a raised podium or floor level .

I assume you mean like this?
a5cf38ce5202349dd18aa45121382ba5--sexy-bikini-bikini-girls.jpg

Just asking for clarification :D

You know an architect rushed to get a set of drawings out for bid when by the second week of the job we have 17 possible change orders on stuff that was completely missed that are required for code compliance..... not including all the other things That have been missed including the main sewer line tie in that is no where near where it was shown on the drawings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody have a link to the mexican guy with the jeep (yj I think) that is covered in lights and chrome. I remember an old video of it and can't find it.

Anybody have a link to the mexican guy with the jeep (yj I think) that is covered in lights and chrome. I remember an old video of it and can't find it.
Do you mean this one?

I'd long forgotten about it....I think I just threw up a little.

just another lunch. hmm what's outside. hey. hey look! omg it's the sun.
What is this mythical object of which you speak? I haven't seen it in days...

... can't tell if the drapes match the carpet, but I dig the old school jungle under that bikini :smokin:
You can have all that...I prefer to floss after dessert. :smokin:

Back