Random Thoughts.....

and anything to do with immigration. newsflash: if you don't cross the border illegally your family won't be separated. radical thinking at it's best.
liberalsolutions.jpg

I’m ready for winter already. Going to be over 90 in Asheville today

As a fat boy that sweats like whore in church, I will TAKE the heat....so long as I have 12 hrs of daylight. There's nothing worse than going into the office in the dark and leaving in the dark (winter)

As a fat boy that sweats like whore in church, I will TAKE the heat....so long as I have 12 hrs of daylight. There's nothing worse than going into the office in the dark and leaving in the dark (winter)
As a not fat boy, Im with ya. I can live with the heat if it means I have time to be outside before/after work!!!

Guy at work gave us four cases of redbull and we been smashing them. Went to the bathroom to pee and jerked off three times before I just gave up.
Why drink more than 1? Theyre not good for you and more than 1 makes you feel jittery and not well. Just cause they were free? Why not save them And have some for later?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Why drink more than 1? Theyre not good for you and more than 1 makes you feel jittery and not well. Just cause they were free? Why not save them And have some for later?

YeeeeeeOWW

overhead.gif

Yeah, on these hot days the a/c in my office seems to never shut off. Catch a chill sometimes.

I know what you mean. I set the t-stat for 69 yesterday when I came in at 6. I brought my lunch, and one of my guys went to dinner around 7 and picked something up for me. So I didn't leave the office till about 9. Didn't seem at ALL hot when I came out :huggy: no idea why so many were bitching yesterday :cool:

That reminds me...just got a chill....may need to knock this unit to 70 today

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

There is no later with the heathens i work with, one guy actually took a sack full and put in his locker. Hell I know they are not good for you, but fourwheeling and playin with my pecker prolly ain't either.

I can work in the shop when it's dark out. I can even work outside with a headlamp or flashlight.

When it's this hot out I can't do anything. I've been in the sun all day and am laid up nursing cramping muscles every evening. F summer

Last edited:
There is no later with the heathens i work with, one guy actually took a sack full and put in his locker. Hell I know they are not good for you, but fourwheeling and playin with my pecker prolly ain't either.

I’m perfectly healthy.

I've got no problems. :lol:

I can't make up my mind which season I like the best. Spring/summer or fall/winter.
If I'm not at work I'm in or around water to escape mosquitoes. If it's cold out, there's no mosquitoes but swimming is probably not a good idea. If there's work to be done I'll figure out a way (as I'm kicked back in the AC playing on my phone instead of messing with the Jeep).

Car full of Yankee womens pull up at a gas station at one of the last gas stops on the way to Folly.

From 30' away....Meh, I'd do any of em.

From 3' away... Skip the cuntfax, show me the VIN. :eek:

I don't feel like going to beach after all. o_O

I live right next to one of the best bass fishing lakes in the region. My road to and from work/town is a constant flow day and night of 85-90k fishing boats being pulled by the nicest of 1 ton trucks. Spend the time or spend the $20 at a shop or whatever to aim your fucking headlights so when said boat is on said truck your low beams don’t blind the shit out of me cause your truck squats like the little princess mobile it is. Then again I don’t understand why their trucks squat with a bass boat on it anyway?? Not to piss in anybody’s Cheerios but it’s always Chevy/GMC and Fords......

I can't make up my mind which season I like the best. Spring/summer or fall/winter.
).

Fall and winter! I hate hot weather, but the cold doesn't bother me for some reason.

I live right next to one of the best bass fishing lakes in the region. My road to and from work/town is a constant flow day and night of 85-90k fishing boats being pulled by the nicest of 1 ton trucks. Spend the time or spend the $20 at a shop or whatever to aim your fucking headlights so when said boat is on said truck your low beams don’t blind the shit out of me cause your truck squats like the little princess mobile it is. Then again I don’t understand why their trucks squat with a bass boat on it anyway?? Not to piss in anybody’s Cheerios but it’s always Chevy/GMC and Fords......
My 16 f250 squats way more than my 03 f250 ever did with the same trailer and load. It does ride better, not that I buy a 3/4 ton for the ride I guess the soccer dads got to Ford. I'm actually thinking of getting airbags, shame I need to.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

My 16 f250 squats way more than my 03 f250 ever did with the same trailer and load. It does ride better, not that I buy a 3/4 ton for the ride I guess the soccer dads got to Ford. I'm actually thinking of getting airbags, shame I need to.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I just don’t get it. Why buy a 3/4 or 1 ton truck that can’t haul 1/2 ton truck tongue weights?

Car full of Yankee womens pull up at a gas station at one of the last gas stops on the way to Folly.

From 30' away....Meh, I'd do any of em.

From 3' away... Skip the cuntfax, show me the VIN. :eek:

I don't feel like going to beach after all. o_O

The only way I could mess w a womern w a thick yankee accent would be If I was deaf.

Not to piss in anybody’s Cheerios but it’s always Chevy/GMC and Fords......
Tundras w/ the tow package have auto-leveling lights to fix that for you... e.g. preventing idiots

Fall and winter! I hate hot weather, but the cold doesn't bother me for some reason.
Im with ya! Ill take the cold over heat any day. Plus, fall/winter comes with the bonus of deer/rabbit/squirrel season!

Back