Random Thoughts.....

AT&T never ceases to amaze me at how stupid they can be. Come into work today and the boss says we are doing tool inventory on all vehicles. They are paying me 8 hours today to empty everything off of my truck and look for any extra tools they can put back into inventory. So they hit the gold mine with me and found an extra pair of snips that cost $3.00. Glad I was able to help out the bean counters with that $285 set of snips including my time.

Glad I was able to help out the bean counters with that $285 set of snips including my time.

So YOU'RE the "overpaid tool" that's referenced in the opening credits of Deadpool!

AT&T never ceases to amaze me at how stupid they can be. Come into work today and the boss says we are doing tool inventory on all vehicles. They are paying me 8 hours today to empty everything off of my truck and look for any extra tools they can put back into inventory. So they hit the gold mine with me and found an extra pair of snips that cost $3.00. Glad I was able to help out the bean counters with that $285 set of snips including my time.

Meh I can see it from both sides to a point. It frustrates me to a point of no end that we have thousands of dollars worth of material on our yard and I have no clue what all is out there and our guys are usually to lazy to walk around the yard and find what they need instead they go buy double what they need then throw what’s left over onto the yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh I can see it from both sides to a point. It frustrates me to a point of no end that we have thousands of dollars worth of material on our yard and I have no clue what all is out there and our guys are usually to lazy to walk around the yard and find what they need instead they go buy double what they need then throw what’s left over onto the yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They weren’t looking for materials just spare tools that aren’t considered capital tools. The most expensive tool in that category is a $37 set of crimpers.

so the news says bourdain hung himself today. 2 rich folks offing themselves by hanging this week. odd trend.

so the news says bourdain hung himself today. 2 rich folks offing themselves by hanging this week. odd trend.

Here's your chance SOROS....do the world a favor!

Guy at work gave us four cases of redbull and we been smashing them. Went to the bathroom to pee and jerked off three times before I just gave up.
Yep. Just pissed myself. :lol:

I'd try that but I'm much too pretty for jail.
:lol:

I should have been more clear - I went into work, and sent about 50 rounds downrange in the actual indoor range. :lol:

Most definitely helps lighten up your day!
:cool:

We were in Asheville a couple of weekends ago for the antique thing at Biltmore Square and then went down town and wound up at the antique Tobacco Barn.I knew Asheville had changed but it felt more like I was in SF.

In the spring, when pollen is all over everything -- covering your car, house, boat, yard, you -- remember, pollen is just plant sperm.

Anyone down for some forklift jousting and alligator noodling after work?

I'm tired of reading about the following on news websites:
- Mueller
- Comey
- Clinton's emails
- Russian election medelling

I'm tired of reading about the following on news websites:
- Mueller
- Comey
- Clinton's emails
- Russian election medelling
and anything to do with immigration. newsflash: if you don't cross the border illegally your family won't be separated. radical thinking at it's best.

Back