Random Thoughts.....

I have been with the same company, kinda, 47 years. We were acquired 2 1/2 years ago by a large company and we kept our seniority. I have less responsibility now, get paid more, more PTO, better bonuses, my GM is a great person. Sounds like a win, right. I am a hands on manager and like to make things happen and see results. Now we set in meetings, lots of meetings, talk about things and then have more meeting to review what was talked about in the previous meeting, all the while accomplishing nothing. While they are all running around looking for a fire extinguisher, I would have already had the fire stomped out. I am trying to learn to adjust and go with the flow, but it is extremely hard and frustrating.

naming children after herbs and floers is normal, but naming them after fruits and vegetables is strange.

My bees are working me double time. Can't be a farmer if your not eating supper at 10.....or I'm doing it all wrong.

Caught swarm number 6 .....bees don't move good in cool dark evenings. The ones that do creep and crawl in spaces under your clothes.

Maybe that dart in my lower back with poison will help my arthritis.

If I decide to sell one of my projects on Facebook do I have to load it on a trailer?

I've said it before and I'll probably say it again. There's not much better than a Tim Woodall night on Pinecone Bluegrass show. Even when he gets annoyed at me for calling in and requesting "always marry an ugly girl" for the 10,000th time.

😁

Me and everyone else that had Al Batten as our AG teacher in highschool 😂
Holdup. Did AG stand for Academically Gifted or A-Griculture at your highschool? :flipoff2:

Holdup. Did AG stand for Academically Gifted or A-Griculture at your highschool? :flipoff2:
Be honest...its wheelturd we are talking about.
We all know the answer to that question...

Be honest...its wheelturd we are talking about.
We all know the answer to that question...
Never met the guy, so I can't be too sure 🤷‍♂️

Or UNC. Daughter said they shut down the campus yesterday
If I was the head of the university, I would give every one of them involved in shutting down the campus F's for all their classes that semester.

Last edited:
If I was the head of the university, I would give every one of them involved in shutting down the campus F's for all their classes that semester.

and you would be fired the next day. how dare you!

its broken from the very top all the way to the very bottom

all the while you as a taxpayer subsidize the outrageous loans needed to pay for these protests

They are. They cleared out the camps by telling them they were suspended, and anybody that raided the building is expelled.

But also - I'd bet a dollar a large % of the extremists aren't even students.

Brown - notably one of the most liberal universities in the country - made an interesting move.
They made a deal w/ protestors where they agreed to hold a board vote on divestment if the campers gave up. Students agreed and disbanded.
The vote will happen.. sometime later... but there's zero guarantee or even likelihood it will pass. But the admin gets to say they did something, wipe their hands of it, and got the kids to shut up and go home.

What are they protesting? And is it something the University's are directly acting upon? And is it even in this country?

But also - I'd bet a dollar a large % of the extremists aren't even students.
Daughter confirmed that the "protests" were low keyed until local residents (I.E. NON-students, just libtards that reside in the area #becausemoarliberalthancali) came in and started acting a fool. She was in her last class prior to graduating next weekend when she and all the other grad students got the txt to vacate the building.

What are they protesting? And is it something the University's are directly acting upon? And is it even in this country?
From what I understand (at UNC anyway) they were protesting the occupation of Palestine by Israel in Gaza

Now WHY demonstrate at a COLLEGE? 🤷‍♂️ Because maybe that's who makes the decision to send troops and foreign aid maybe :rolleyes: Lort knows its not the ice cream eating pedo that is charge that is responsible for that

The few that are actually logical and practical - the call is for the University to divest itself from anything supporting Israel's assault on Palestine. In some cases that connection is clear, in a lot it isn't at all. While its dumb and ineffective, at least it's a logical argument.
The majority - "We think the ware on Palestine is bad and want to do something and don't know what else we can do so here we are."

The few that are actually logical and practical - the call is for the University to divest itself from anything supporting Israel's assault on Palestine.
I'm guessing these "few" do NOT realize the vast majority of wealthy big donors that fund these ivy league schools are Jewish. Or, is that the point?

The few that are actually logical and practical - the call is for the University to divest itself from anything supporting Israel's assault on Palestine. In some cases that connection is clear, in a lot it isn't at all. While its dumb and ineffective, at least it's a logical argument.
The majority - "We think the ware on Palestine is bad and want to do something and don't know what else we can do so here we are."
We should fly them all to the middle east to help. I bet you a zillion dollars they wouldn't protest when they came back.

We should fly them all to the middle east to help. I bet you a zillion dollars they wouldn't protest when they came back.
This.

Also fuck Palestine and fuck the Muslim mentality. These kids have no clue of the reality of the world in which we live where we are so protected from it true atrocities.

Back