"TOYS for ROCKS" toyrun aug 8th Callalantee

yellow jeeps could be scott thomas if it was behind a durango or ashley moretz if it was behind a red chevy

did anybody else get hung up in the gulches/washouts that formed on the trail coming from intersection of #49 on skyline back to the sawmill. we had to dig my CJ out. it was terrible.

Had a blast. Dawgtoy broke a rear third on Armor All and that ended his day. The truck cruised through everything it was pointed at. No breakage and no problems. I think we made for some happy kids this Christmas. I didn't get many pics but here goes.
ai178.photobucket.com_albums_w256_bigtacoma2003_Kids_20for_20Rocks_202009_PICT0471.jpg

ai178.photobucket.com_albums_w256_bigtacoma2003_Kids_20for_20Rocks_202009_PICT0470.jpg

ai178.photobucket.com_albums_w256_bigtacoma2003_Kids_20for_20Rocks_202009_PICT0472.jpg

ai178.photobucket.com_albums_w256_bigtacoma2003_Kids_20for_20Rocks_202009_PICT0468.jpg

ai178.photobucket.com_albums_w256_bigtacoma2003_Kids_20for_20Rocks_202009_PICT0479.jpg

ai178.photobucket.com_albums_w256_bigtacoma2003_Kids_20for_20Rocks_202009_PICT0474.jpg

Had a great time and I'm glad I could donate to a worthy cause!! Busted a rear D60 yoke and 1410 joint on the waterfall on welder... first time I have had trouble on that one- I should've quit trying to show off...:driver:

Got to the waterfall on welder to find 'V8pickup' on his side.
ai34.photobucket.com_albums_d117_drkelly99_Mtn_20City_20TN_208_8_09_P8080034.jpg

Winched him back over on his wheels and he pulled the plugs to clear it out.
ai34.photobucket.com_albums_d117_drkelly99_Mtn_20City_20TN_208_8_09_P8080042.jpg

ai34.photobucket.com_albums_d117_drkelly99_Mtn_20City_20TN_208_8_09_P8080050.jpg

Few videos.

V8pickup showing me how the ledge/step on Armor is done.
Me finally getting the right line.
Easy out

man it sucks to be here in old afghanistan but hey about 20 more days or so and Im HOME BOUND!I sure do wish I could have brought the yota up there it looks awesome!but hey i did get to ride in a 40000 pound assault vehicle today haha!

Not sure what this obstacle is called, but it is just a little ways from the tower/top of the world spot.

LoL! We took three, STOCK, ifs toyotas, with spooled rears, and 31's up the waterfall, one right after another, with not much trouble at all.

I went up there last weekend and got deined on "Welder". I almost flopped it trying to jump the SOB. Wheelbase is key on the one. I'm at 110 wb and my width puts me in the hole anyway I hit.

Just got home. I'd like to thank Turtle and everyone that made this a great weekend. Thanks also goes out to the Big Dixie Boggers for throwing my in the mix like I was one of them. The only breakage I had was one of the Boggers little girls(I think I broke her heart picking around with her). Ran all of armorall and welder made the water fall with some good spoting. Enjoyed the "hinden" Rockgarden and Mystery exit from it......I think Ole jeeps had it out for us. Thanks again to evryone that put up with us.

Just got home. I'd like to thank Turtle and everyone that made this a great weekend. Thanks also goes out to the Big Dixie Boggers for throwing my in the mix like I was one of them. The only breakage I had was one of the Boggers little girls(I think I broke her heart picking around with her). Ran all of armorall and welder made the water fall with some good spoting. Enjoyed the "hinden" Rockgarden and Mystery exit from it......I think Ole jeeps had it out for us. Thanks again to evryone that put up with us.

My legs still hurt from coming up that river to get ya'll out of that "mystery exit"

Good to meet you snappy

any time snappy great time :driver:

Thanks Doug and Lisa, for all the great hospitality!

I had a blast this weekend.

Thanks for the tow up there, ChrisM...that was awsome of you.

Thanks BDB, for letting me tag along riding with yall.

Thanks Firetoy...that was fun racing ya..lol

Thanks Shelly...remember...paybacks-a-coming!

Thanka toy everyone who brought toys. There will be some happy kids soon!

Oh yeah, Josh(90xj) way to rock the stocker! Very cool...good driving too!

:confused:
IJS, 7 failed ascents for #1, 6 failed ascents for #2 :) Gotta hand it to #3 though, walked the dog for sure!
In case you didnt notice, these are STOCK, unlike the rig in your avatar. The waterfall is a big deal for a rig this size. The first two have no lift, no straight axle, no armor, no gearing, no winch, and 31 inch tires. How many people in Built rigs are denied of this obsticle every week? Oh, and they also ran Armorall. You can down us if you want, but I stepped straight out of a hardcore badass rig into this stocker in January, and I know a lil bout wheelin, but thanks for the negativity, its what inspires the lil guys like me to run YOUR trails and say BOOOYA!

The third in the vid was a fully built Toy, not a stocker. I guess it did look easy.

I dare say that my stocker will roll on with YOUR daily driver any day. Good day to you sir.

Back