"TOYS for ROCKS" toyrun aug 8th Callalantee

Always a great time! Lookin forward to it!

A decent map here

Callalantee website here

I'm in.

How are the trails? I've got a locker in the rear of my XJ, open in front on bald 31s. I'm not afraid to use the rockrails, but still wanna keep the glass and sheet metal strait. No winch, front towhooks, rear hitch.

If anyone would like to tag-along I will be leaving Hickory around 7am Saturday to Mtn City. I plan on hitting the trails as soon as possible after I arrive 8:30ish..
Welder over to Armor all/Steps, lil' Tellico and then off to explore. My goal is to ride as much as possible, stay out of traffic and not break.

Peter

I'm in.
How are the trails? I've got a locker in the rear of my XJ, open in front on bald 31s. I'm not afraid to use the rockrails, but still wanna keep the glass and sheet metal strait. No winch, front towhooks, rear hitch.
If you need a tug, look for ol'jeeps.(my mentor).My POS shall be near. See ya'll Saturday! :driver:

I'll be there about 9:30am Saturday with my Ford Ranger cab truck (blue exo-cage).

yes sir! But just be an adult... but did I have to write that?
Last year we had quite a good sized crowd around the cabin and campfire. Good times with all kinds of wheelers.

You probably didn't have to write that... but there are always those that need to be reminded... :rolleyes:

Be there this evenin in a BONE stock cherokar.

Paul, we might need that tug man.
Is jennifer bringin that tj? I'm gonna let christy run some really easy stuff and get a lil seat time before this thing starts getting the knife.

I'm in.

There's a little bit of everything with trails around most all of the hardcore stuff. With one locker, You will probablly like Welder and Little Tellico. There are also alot of scenic 'trails' that go all over the park.

Thanks Turtle Mechanic!

I had a great time and my co-driver who had never been in a Jeep before shouted "We are driving up that?" and all together was a great time.

Bob and Aaron who let me lead them around the trails; it was great to meet you. I hope to do it again.

Peter

I had an awesome time today! Thanks to everyone that organized it. It was my first time wheeling at Callalantee and I'll definitely be back. It was cool to meet some of you guys and see your rigs.

was nice to meet you,and was fun spotting for you up on pull cable.(almost made it:confused:)

It was nice to meet you and the others with you. Thanks for the great spotting job. That was a blast on pull cable. Maybe next time.

I ended up catching up with my buddy (RenegadeT) about 3pm back at the parking lot and we went back into the trails for a little more wheeling before the barbecue dinner.

Thanks for the great dinner Turtle Mechanic, and thank you for your work with creating this event for charity.

Got back in last night,

Speaking for our group, We have a great time and can't wait to plan another trip up. Some of the nicest trails I have ridden in a while.

Thanks again Turtle for the great food and hospitality.

Thanks you Novacane (Chris) for showing us around, we would have been lost with out you, literary

Pictures from the trip

ai298.photobucket.com_albums_mm279_burrellsjeep_001_14.jpg_6fcab5306b276c1af4fc265f0cc6b455.jpg

ai298.photobucket.com_albums_mm279_burrellsjeep_003_13.jpg_add2856fd2def7e3ec98216447e59287.jpg

ai298.photobucket.com_albums_mm279_burrellsjeep_004_13.jpg_ca62e1017b390c06442dad8e2d5f3875.jpg

ai298.photobucket.com_albums_mm279_burrellsjeep_008_10.jpg_53c587fb0aa4f846e600528322ac633a.jpg

ai298.photobucket.com_albums_mm279_burrellsjeep_009_10.jpg_6814ad022c2ad087058ee8684d40bb6f.jpg

Couldnt make it myself this year, but saw a few guys heading back along 321 towards Hickory.

Waved at em both. One had some yellow rig on the trailer, the other had a Green? Camo? truck on the trailer. Anyone on here?

Back