Return of the 7.3 SD

FTFY
Dont think I dont churn out a gallon of baby batter over thoughts of a Gozilla swap and super duty axles in Buttercup
Remember the couch conversation....

As I cruze around town I think how cool this beast would be in a buggy or EB or any Ford. It sounds sweet and gives me smiles per gallon....

As I cruze around town I think how cool this beast would be in a buggy or EB or any Ford. It sounds sweet and gives me smiles per gallon....
Already started

Attachments

• 1615556933044.png
    1615556933044.png
    534.1 KB · Views: 150
Hell yea.... So a manual is possible.... "the Godzilla retains the Coyote’s bellhousing bolt pattern, making the transmission a breeze — a TREMEC TKO 600 in this instance."

"To prove the car was more than just a mock up, the V's Performance crew fired the car up for us on camera and even laid a massive burnout in the parking lot!"
So where's the video then dammit?

And at $7500 for the engine, that is a really attractive price point.

Last edited:
And at $7500 for the engine, that is a really attractive price point.
I swear Ford is trying to Beta test the market and push sales.
That is less than MSRP on my 363 small block..

Now the 363 Can be bought about 30% below MSRP and I assume the Godzilla is priced as is...but stilll

I've been looking for manual info but there is very little out there. The guy in the video I posted said they bolted everything from the mustang up to it. I've seen others say they had to make provisions for a pilot bearing.

Lots of swaps in the works too... Fox Body with twin turbos.

any link to the fox body swap?
I wanna see that, I miiiiiight have a trunk car looking for a heart transplant

But why order a 7.3 to rip it out?
Why not order a 6.2 and save 4k

Wrong thread but I agree. The 7.3 is only $2045 over a 6.2.
yes and no.
The engine is 2,045 but it drives two other mandatory option changes. Stripped to bare bones nothing there is a $3,785 delta between the two.

Back