Random Thoughts.....

This is similar to the old George Carlin joke about folks driving fast/slower than you. People that don't know what you know are always complete dumbasses, and people that do know what you know (if not more) are always know-it-all assholes. I'm more a believer in the Peter Principle, people rise to their level of incompetence. They had to be good at something at some point to get where they are. But it is still highly frustrating trying operate around the red tape of incompetence.

so i have an adult niece that is a flat earther, oi vey is all i can font.

Id be ok with that, for a short while, as long as other things about her arent described as flat. :rockon:

Went to the CVS to buy Sudafed. Denied because my driver's license expired 10 months ago.:shaking:

Went to the CVS to buy Sudafed. Denied because my driver's license expired 10 months ago.:shaking:

My wife and I both have been battling bad colds. I got denied at CVS the other night trying to buy mucinex. Freaking Methican Americans

There are two types of nations. Those that use the metric system, and those who have been to the moon.

There are two types of nations. Those that use the metric system, and those who are back to back World War Champions!

IMG_3793.JPG
I hate so many people who walk this earth. Flat, speherical, or what the fuck ever. If you dump a helpless puppy on the side of a rural highway you need to exit the land of the living. Found this little lady on the side of the road on my evening run last night. COVERED in fleas and skittish something fierce. She has come home, been bathed and pampered. Been to the vet this morning for full shots and tests and is now in her furever home. But seriously Fuck People....

170,000 for rough grading
200,000+ for retaining walls
120,000 in kitchen cabinets
12,500 toilets

And this house is still going to be in one of the uglyist lots I've ever seen, wouldnt take it if someone gave it to me.

Having so much money you don't question anything.....
That's what I gotta figure out how to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a check from a guy and took I to Bank of America to have it cashed since it was their check.My license was out by two weeks and they wouldn't accept my carry permit as ID.Apparently that drivers test carries more weight than the FBI back ground check and finger printing.

View attachment 256255 I hate so many people who walk this earth. Flat, speherical, or what the fuck ever. If you dump a helpless puppy on the side of a rural highway you need to exit the land of the living. Found this little lady on the side of the road on my evening run last night. COVERED in fleas and skittish something fierce. She has come home, been bathed and pampered. Been to the vet this morning for full shots and tests and is now in her furever home. But seriously Fuck People....
My son has a sticker that says "dogs,cause people suck".Some folks are only alive cause its against the law to kill em.

Tonya has gotten pretty heavy in to buying and sellin antiques and old farm stuff and I have come to the conclusion that they are the lying'us bunch of people on the face of the earth.They will lie about shit that doesn't even matter and lots of times you'll know better as soon as they say it.Ive been around cars guys and off roaders most of my life and when it comes to lying they cant hold a light to the antique folks.I just don't get it.:shaking:

Tonya has gotten pretty heavy in to buying and sellin antiques and old farm stuff and I have come to the conclusion that they are the lying'us bunch of people on the face of the earth.They will lie about shit that doesn't even matter and lots of times you'll know better as soon as they say it.Ive been around cars guys and off roaders most of my life and when it comes to lying they cant hold a light to the antique folks.I just don't get it.:shaking:

Try buying a hunting dog if you want to hear some big lying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the new Walking Dead season started tonight.Id be interested in knowing how many of the anti gun crowd were screaming at the tv wanting Rick to shoot Negan...... Just sayin

How many people think about what a pain in the ass it will be to change lightbulbs in a house with 12' ceilings. I didn't.
I do it with an 8ft ladder, seems pretty easy. And I'm 5ft-nothin. But I'm also dumb as a stump and have good balance.

Back