Random Thoughts.....

What a great show. I think I'm gonna rewatch it, haha.

At some point you have to stop wiping and hope for a good fart to dislodge the milk dude causing the endless streak on the paper as if you had a brown sharpie up your ass (writing end down)
I think you and I must run in different circles, b/c I generally keep dudes out of my ass.

At some point you have to stop wiping and hope for a good fart to dislodge the milk dude causing the endless streak on the paper as if you had a brown sharpie up your ass (writing end down)
A buddy of mine is almost exactly 10 years older than me.A couple of years ago he was tryin to quit chewin and was using horehound candy to do so.He calls one day and says he's afraid he might have colon cancer since his shit has been red for over a week.Went all the way to a colonostomy(sp?)before he figure out is was the candy.

At some point you have to stop wiping and hope for a good fart to dislodge the milk dud causing the endless streak on the paper as if you had a brown sharpie up your ass (writing end down)

I've never heard of a hemorrhoid referred to as a "milk dud" but it seems like a good description :poop:

McRib is back.

I introduced our 4 kids to it.

Tell me where you find a McRib on a hog?

I’m thinking it’s from the taint myself but could be wrong.

I order the mcrib w extra pickles and it's much better when they are fresh, not soaked in that shitty BBQ sauce for 3 days while they recycle them until somebody buys one.

Thinking about slinging my backpack and grabbing my AR. Feeling bored and out of shape. Might as well grab a headlamp too. If I don't post something in a day or so somebody come lookin. I will be on the back forty on Hunting Creek with the Yotes.

Thinking about slinging my backpack and grabbing my AR. Feeling bored and out of shape. Might as well grab a headlamp too. If I don't post something in a day or so somebody come lookin. I will be on the back forty on Hunting Creek with the Yotes.
Well I'm not dog food.
1114171932.jpg
With pack and some gear.
1114171921.jpg
With out gear. Not heavy by any means, but plenty for a fella who never weighed over 200 much til he hit 40. Made a good jaunt through the woods and fields and mt. bike trails. Covered roughly a 95 acre perimeter. Not a bad start. Saw 6 sets of dear eyes, and a rabbit that startled me a bit. Good fun.

Back