Random Thoughts.....

Is it wrong that work just announced they are adding more paid holidays to the schedule and all we can think is what are they about to take away?
Only if that single payer is a private company... that he owns

Walt longmire has to have the toughest bronco I've ever seen, and the best body man in the business.
And that hot chick on there has a nice looking ram box...truck.

I'm sick of these people that tell me there are 50 different genders. I refuse to indulge in you feeling or delusion. There are 4 choices. You're a man, a woman, a man who dressed like a woman or a woman that dressed like a man. I don't care which, and I will run into a burning house to save your confused ass whichever you are, but when I do my paperwork at the end of the day I have 2 choices. Male or female

And that hot chick on there has a nice looking ram box...truck.
You make me want to give that boring show another chance, to check out that ram box

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

After so many years of being a non television owner or participant, I officially cant.
I had a thought once that maybe something in pixelation or static whatever puts humans and quite possible some animals too into a hypnotic state. That's the best I think it can be explained because for comparison, what normal activities in life require staring at one thing for more than a few seconds? (In evolution; either as a primate or thereafter)
After 4 years I cannot even focus my attention onto a television or monitor screen long enough to follow whatever is going on. I can see in great detail human/natural images moving around and hear jabbering on about something dismal but a few seconds later I dart automatically to something real. Ive never been ADHD or any of that bullshit. I might just be impermeable to pixelation hypnosis and I like it.

@XJsavage
Along that thought, how many of the pixelated zombies are clueless when it comes to things not pixelated? My daughter asked about the likelihood of a zombie apocalypse..... To which I responded, we're living in the middle of one. Told her to look around her the next time we're in public to see just how many zombies actually exist... She was surprised how many...

A zombie apocalypse I guess can be defined as humans under psychological control from --------, and unable to make intelligent conscious decisions. That blank can be filled with an infinite number of things. A person can be controlled mentally by hypnosis, drug/substance addictions, genetic alterations, etc. A ZP is a tough subject to really narrow down because of the players involved. We vary.

I used to laugh out loud obnoxiously when I did duct cleaning jobs on college campuses. I'd have my big white 17' box truck parked somewhere and in some occasions part of it might block a sidewalk or hipster trail through some brush. 19/20 students with their devices stuck to their faces would literally walk straight into it and then the clueless looks on their face and the big dumb caveman sounds they'd make was epic. I'd laugh right at them.

Nobody ever looks back and giggles at all the responsible things they did.

My wife is a member of the 'triangle moms of multiples' group on face book. One of the moms named her twins Thunder and Lightening. Legally named them that. I know Thunder is a girl, not sure about Lightening.

To each their own... I guess...

My wife is a member of the 'triangle moms of multiples' group on face book. One of the moms named her twins Thunder and Lightening. Legally named them that. I know Thunder is a girl, not sure about Lightening.

To each their own... I guess...

Poor kids. My sister's son had twins in his class named Magnum and Maverick. I liked the 80's as much as most but wouldn't go that far.

Years ago a friend told us of a lady who gave birth to twin boys the same day she had her daughter.
Named them Orangejello and Lemonjello. Pronounced o-rahn-ja-lo and le-mahn-ja-lo.

16 years later when I was pressroom manager at a local newspaper, the pressman brought me a copy of the school newspaper we were printing and asked me what the picture meant.
It was a pic of a school poster with the boys names on it. Seems they turned out decent athletes.
Took 10 minutes to explain the names to him, lol!

Matt

Years ago a friend told us of a lady who gave birth to twin boys the same day she had her daughter.
Named them Orangejello and Lemonjello. Pronounced o-rahn-ja-lo and le-mahn-ja-lo.
That urban myth is so old my mother used it 30 years ago when she worked in Child Support enforcement (where you REALLY see some shit for names......13yr old mothers having to break out birth certificates to dictate their childs fucked up name to the agent)

That urban myth is so old my mother used it 30 years ago when she worked in Child Support enforcement (where you REALLY see some shit for names......13yr old mothers having to break out birth certificates to dictate their childs fucked up name to the agent)

LOL ... maybe. But it was told to me to be true ..... I mean the woman was in the next room to our friend.
And I did see and print the pic of the boys and they poster with the names on it.

My wife works in the community college system ....... she sees real doozies.
Like "La-a". I have seen this one on college documents.
It's pronounced La-dash-a.

Matt

Heard the LaDASHa one myself a few years ago. Never saw that one first hand though, so who knows. Don't get me wrong, not saying somewhere in YOUR world La-a and The jellos didn't take place....just saying I've heard those rumors for years but never seen first hand proof.

In Child Support Enforcement, Mom saw a few that were all consonants, and there were rumors running around the office of a Fuhmallay (spelled FEMALE) but she didn't see it first hand. I went to a Black college, so I've encountered a few forehead smacks as well :cool: I got to personally witness the progression of LEEE-ROY into Le'-roy (as if it were a french word) and use to laugh my ass off at the name Shaniqua.....even use to joke about that name.......until a woman with that name started co-anchoring on the 6pm news on WXii

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Heard the LaDASHa one myself a few years ago. Never saw that one first hand though, so who knows. Don't get me wrong, not saying somewhere in YOUR world La-a and The jellos didn't take place....just saying I've heard those rumors for years but never seen first hand proof.

In Child Support Enforcement, Mom saw a few that were all consonants, and there were rumors running around the office of a Fuhmallay (spelled FEMALE) but she didn't see it first hand. I went to a Black college, so I've encountered a few forehead smacks as well :cool: I got to personally witness the progression of LEEE-ROY into Le'-roy (as if it were a french word) and use to laugh my ass off at the name Shaniqua.....even use to joke about that name.......until a woman with that name started co-anchoring on the 6pm news on WXii

hqdefault.jpg

You do see some of the darndest names on a black college campus! I went to NC A&T and was in Jazz Band (yes, white boy got rhythm) with a guy named William MoBetter LedBetter IIII. Kid could really wail on a trumpet. Also knew a guy whos name was Donnie (Don-E) who insisted it was pronounced Don-I.

Side note: you get a lot of funny looks when youre the white kid skateboarding around Greensboro with a Bari Sax strapped to your back.

Same

[insert AgGIe prIEEED chant that you are required to do when faced with a fellow aggie]

Yeah...I've never done that in person either

AgGIe prIEEED

Hell yea. I had a sticker on my old chevy berretta from A&T and I got some funny looks

You do see some of the darndest names on a black college campus! I went to NC A&T and was in Jazz Band (yes, white boy got rhythm) with a guy named William MoBetter LedBetter IIII. Kid could really wail on a trumpet. Also knew a guy whos name was Donnie (Don-E) who insisted it was pronounced Don-I.

Side note: you get a lot of funny looks when youre the white kid skateboarding around Greensboro with a Bari Sax strapped to your back.
Played baritone sax myself in jazz band. Some white boys got the groove

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Back