Random Thoughts.....

Satire....I hope. Still sucked either way. To stupid and a waste to be funny.

Aside from the flatbiller wheels/tires, that 78/79 is to die for.

Too bad an idiot owns it

I favor the 76/77 grille a little more but I'd rock the shit out of that truck with some TSL's.

Chemical reactions are strange.
Take brake clean for example...
Spray it on powdercoated metal, eats it right off. Spray it on your hands for years on end and it'll cause nerve damage. Spray it on brake parts, clean a a whistle.

Spray it on a wasp and they'll get pissed off and sting you straight in the face.

Chemical reactions are strange.
Take brake clean for example...
Spray it on powdercoated metal, eats it right off. Spray it on your hands for years on end and it'll cause nerve damage. Spray it on brake parts, clean a a whistle.

Spray it on a wasp and they'll get pissed off and sting you straight in the face.
Spray carb cleaner on a styrofoam cup and watch your sweet tea hit the floor. Had my drink too close to my work station. Got overspray on my lunchtime sweet tea. It ate through that cup with the quickness and left me thirsty.

Spray carb cleaner on a styrofoam cup and watch your sweet tea hit the floor. Had my drink too close to my work station. Got overspray on my lunchtime sweet tea. It ate through that cup with the quickness and left me thirsty.
We make Styrofoam safe spraypaint at work. I really hate making that stuff.

A small cat ran across the road in front of me on my way in to work this morning. I brake checked so I wouldn't plow it...

...it occurred to me that was the most kitty I (almost) got in an incredibly depressing amount of time.

Needed to weld up a 5/8" hole in a mild steel tab last night. Thought I'd try a trick I had seen on Trucks. With my welding glove on, I held a penny behind the hole, turned up the wire feed and set the amps around 120. Pulled the trigger and...
I have a 0.030" hole in my left index finger now.

Last edited:
Needed to weld up a 5/8" hole in a mild steel tab last night. Thought I'd try a trick I had seen on Trucks. With my welding glove on, I held a penny behind the hole, turned up the wire feed and set the amps around 120. Pulled the trigger and...

This is why I keep scrap aluminum around for welding up holes in steel.

Weak
when-you-see-right-through-someones-bullshit-wtf-24789884.png

Why is this so funny to me??

my-finger-got.jpg

I read this in line at subway I laughed out loud and people think I’m crazy now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you haven’t lived till you’ve had a 4 inch or bigger hole saw on a half inch chuck corded drill catch while cutting the hole in a truck bed for some stacks. But you gotta let it eat, none of that finesse with cutting oil/gel bull crap.

I think you haven’t lived till you’ve had a 4 inch or bigger hole saw on a half inch chuck corded drill catch while cutting the hole in a truck bed for some stacks. But you gotta let it eat, none of that finesse with cutting oil/gel bull crap.

Try cutting through a 8” log. I’ve had a drill pick me up off the ground when it got hung

Drill a 4.5" hole for round taillights on a Jeep through 1/4" steel armor. I think I broke my wrist 20 times. Hard and fast with lots of lube was the only way I could get it done.

Try cutting through a 8” log. I’ve had a drill pick me up off the ground when it got hung

I had some diesel fan boy friends when I was in the Army I enjoyed watching them get slung into the bedsides and sometimes over the bedsides trying to put stacks on their stuff. Shit was funny as hell to me

Damn, what brand of drill and bit was it? That's a lot of manmeat to be lifting! :flipoff2:

Drill a 4.5" hole for round taillights on a Jeep through 1/4" steel armor. I think I broke my wrist 20 times. Hard and fast with lots of lube was the only way I could get it done.

a221f917d8b2001a2f0701ed8932e84d.jpg

This shit is godsend it’s like a gel almost and it’s amazing how well it works. I put some taillights in a TJ the other day slow and steady and it chews right through. I also use Morse holes saws. Little pricer than Lowe’s stuff but I’ve had good results with them.

Random thought: I really enjoyed my manual machining class I took, you really start to understand cutting speeds and how they work. It saves sooo much wear and tear on your bits/holesaws/blades.

Back