Random Thoughts.....

Coon cuffs do the trick and keep “most” dogs and cats out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
First time Ive used them. I will definitaly be buying a few. Way better than a cage trap and much easier to shoot em.

Never tell someone they won't amount to anything. Look at how far the morons in Congress have gotten.

Now that spring is here I need to change the oil in the lawnmower. Run over to Advance Auto and grab a quart of their generic 10-30 oil. $4.99. WTF? This stuff used to .89 cents like 10 years back.

Well you could buy one of the new Honda mower that advertise no oil change ever just keep adding oil....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Def run more than you think you need to run...

You been watching the walking dead? :p
Nope, but one hardcore ass Drill Sgt asked me same question over the weekend, I responded with I don’t watch tv any more DS! He said “well you fucking suck” I then had to run my ass off with a bunch of kids with fresh legs and discovered I indeed need to run more! True story...

The good news is, my dog didn’t eat the house keepers. The bad news is, my dog met the house keepers and I need to replace a door/trim. Said they thought she was the dog from Sandlot...which is semi-accurate.

8CB8BD5F-83CA-489F-8ABB-017D7B3F695D.png

American Graffti two is not bad. Two Lane Blacktop Dirty Mary Crazy Larry plus a few old ones my old man likes. Then he gets moody. If you can find it the first VCR tape of the Silver State Classic is good as well.

I wish that I had not taken my Samurai apart.
Every time I look at the pile of sh!t in the garage that used to be a CJ7, I think the exact same damn thing.

I miss driving a tuned/deleted truck, but tires sure do last a lot longer on a stock truck...:burnout:

Back