If you are considered "Essential" ....

Considering I provide most of the income around here I am essential.If something metal don't leave here in a cardboard box or in the bed of a truck every day or so were gonna have a problem in a few weeks.

@ghost we do a lot of semi trucks an a few military. FAFBC2FD-A871-4D2F-9BE6-48C15FC32AC5.jpeg

Automotive, essential. Well, not really but financially riding the term. I spy with my own eye, "essential" business staying open for "non-essentials" to kill time while they're out of work. Outside of those, our business has picked up three fold with retired/elderly who aren't actually needing repairs, but are out because they don't sit on the same side of the political aisle as the Govna who requested they stay home.

Automotive, essential. Well, not really but financially riding the term. I spy with my own eye, "essential" business staying open for "non-essentials" to kill time while they're out of work. Outside of those, our business has picked up three fold with retired/elderly who aren't actually needing repairs, but are out because they don't sit on the same side of the political aisle as the Govna who requested they stay home.

Seems fitting...

71AAE659-BB8A-4E80-AA35-387EC6F3AE70.jpeg

Yes they do. Too bad they lost sight of caring for employees.

Hard to believed it’s been almost 15 years now...but I would’ve been there if they hadn’t pulled my offer for “lying” about my criminal history. Apparently you’re supposed to tell them when you get a $10 ticket for taking natural bait from game lands to go trout fishing. Still know plenty of folks from Marion that work there....bummer they don’t take care of you better.

I’m the operator dying outside that window. No pretty pants or button pushing for me.
Remember in HBO’s Chernobyl when those dudes put on the scuba gear with flashlights to go close the valves? The flashlights went out because of radiation and you were left with a feeling of they probably won’t make it.

That’s us.

Remember in HBO’s Chernobyl when those dudes put on the scuba gear with flashlights to go close the valves? The flashlights went out because of radiation and you were left with a feeling of they probably won’t make it.

That’s us.

Only we’re smarter now...

“Yeah, we’re looking for volunteers”

Bueller... Bueller...

And you might not be able to after goin in.
Or he'll be able to find his glowing unit in the dark easier to make babies

Or play star wars, yeah if my junk was glowing I would definitely feel the force and start swinging it around making light saber noises while quoting yoda.

Or he'll be able to find his glowing unit in the dark easier to make babies
Or play star wars, yeah if my junk was glowing I would definitely feel the force and start swinging it around making light saber noises while quoting yoda.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.

71yzy7-IBsL._SL1200_.jpg

Subsidiary of Michelin, Maintenance/ automation lead.

Not only are we essential, we get to take pay cuts to be allowed to still work.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

HVAC company here. We just took an order for 12 custom powder coated lovers on Wednesday that were urgently needed for a NY building that was being converted for use as a hospital. They wanted them in three days ( normal 4-5 week led time on custom/painted louvers) as they were knocking out the windows to install the louvers which needed custom flanges welded on. We said how about 24 hours. They were shocked. We built, powder coated and shipped them on Thursday! Although small in the big picture, trying to do our part as an "essential" business.

Back