If you are considered "Essential" ....

Lizooki

Samurai Frogger
...where do you work and what do you do?

I'll start.

I work for WestRock.
I'm a printing pressman and a large part of what we do is food packaging.

I'm a machinist. I work on airplanes and helicopters for Uncle Sam. They're going to do everything possible to keep from sending us home.

Fork lift and industrial equipment repair. Many of our customers have restricted entry, others have closed down all together.

...where do you work and what do you do?

I'll start.

I work for WestRock.
I'm a printing pressman and a large part of what we do is food packaging.

wife works for same company, different location, her facility prints and folds inserts for pharmaceuticals

international service tech for road construction equipment manufacturer. I am week at work and then rotating week work from home. This is due the proximity of seating at work. to close to meet government guide lines.

Firefighter/construction. Both considered essential but to be honest I hope they move construction to non essential! I'm ready for a couple days off to do some work around the house.

Design engineer for a global truck manufacturer. I've been working from home since my son's school closed over two weeks ago. We are considered essential since it is transportation.

Wife is an emergency dispatcher and firefighter, and if I was at work I'd be a firefighter at both jobs.

Duane

I am a PM/Estimator for a Commercial framing and drywall contractor. Office personnel are in offices, field workers are not allowed in the office now, we set things outside for them, small tools they may not have but need.

Our truck driver, probably has Covid-19, he was tested Thursday waiting on results.

My wife works for Meck County as a manager, they have redefined many jobs for their workers to telework or meet the current situational needs, was a crazy couple weeks for her but now it seems to have settled in.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Mechanic. Automotive maintenance and repair is essential. I'm leaning against my toolbox as I type this, hyping myself up to put a flexplate in a Chevy 3500 bucket truck for the phone company lol

Not essential but we can work from home, so our whole company is open. I work for a large IT company that about 98% of fortune 500 companies use.

Communications technician for A large telecom company. Keeping everything going for everyone working remotely due to the virus. The company has changed the process in which we deal with the inside of the home work to help prevent contact but unfortunately there is still the risk of exposure. The company did agree to a 20% pay bonus during this Pandemic.

Welder/fabricator. Our company makes and modifies a lot of equipment for food processing, pharmaceutical companies and other essential industries.

Account Manager for a design firm. "essential" and working on a limited schedule. I'm working from home and only going in if there is a truck to unload or packages that didnt get rerouted to our homes. We are running into issues of brokers wanting to charge storage/hold fees for pallets and crates on their dock. To stay busy I may start going in to spray down and disinfect crates and packages that have come in over the last few weeks.

Back