If you are considered "Essential" ....

Nuclear Operator - Duke Energy. I get my temperature checked at the front gate, my own special line to process through security, and all the Lysol & Purell you’ve never wanted.

DoD contractor. This has basically been the feeling I get from work.

b5bb64339c3af94163a2e093637eaaf7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Operations Manager at one of the largest beverage facilities in the country. Running water and soda wide open. 7 days on basically everything in the plant.

Engineer for gizmos and widgets that LEO, .gov, .mil, and Fire Marshall Bill use on a daily basis....as well as the general consumer in many cases. So I guess I am? I'm working at home at the moment, but we ain't stopped for chit yet.

I'm essential but was told to work from home. Operations manager for the Monroe Expressway. 2nd week of working from home. Still getting a lot done.

Cnc an crane operator in steel plant. Apparently the military still needs tank wheels. Since trucking companies are closed we are getting ahead on axles for Meritor. Also making the plates that cinder blocks set on while in the furnace. Not sure if I’m essential. But we are working.

I'm a self employed contractor in the processed food and beverage industry.

Operations Manager at one of the largest beverage facilities in the country. Running water and soda wide open. 7 days on basically everything in the plant.

And this guy ^^^ is one of my biggest customers.
He gets to put up with my cynical ass on a daily basis.

Vague title in the machining industry. We make and service tools for basically every industry out there. The medical and gun businesses are booming right now, but I haven't talked to the automotive guys in a couple weeks :lol:

Last edited:
Trucking and Logistics.... I'm somewhat busy keeping my trucks going.

Cnc an crane operator in steel plant. Apparently the military still needs tank wheels. Since trucking companies are closed we are getting ahead on axles for Meritor. Also making the plates that cinder blocks set on while in the furnace. Not sure if I’m essential. But we are working.
I don't know what trucks you are using but I'm seeing plenty of traffic....

Currently Robinson. Hoping for and interview at McGuire this spring.

I like Robinson. Most of the people I work with are great! Hartsville as a town leaves a little to be desired.

Right. People are great. The town itself, meh.

When I go, I do enjoy stopping at McLeod Farms for some good food and strawberries.

Y'all need to hit me up when you are around.... and this shit is over.... My office/shop I'm currently not in every day is on 151 within eyesight of that place. I generally go to McLeod once or twice a week for lunch at Bigs.

Work in the backup power industry.
The DOD says Im impotent and have a paper stating as much.
But they wrong it still gets up just fine on command...maybe not as many times as 18 but good once as ever...

Maybe I mis-understood the question.

Last edited:

This guy can help...
That doesn't mean anything. It just means he'll stand there and drink coffee while telling him what he's doing wrong. No real help will come of it.

Back