NEW: Meet & Greet Charlotte, LKN, Concord, K-town... 1st and 3rd Fridays

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a few presents for those that have been regulars to the eat and greet. if i can find them...

The last couple times we've had this event I've seen some new people I didn't recognize. Its good to see some new faces. Looks like we might have a good turnout this time again cause there aren't any big events going on.

Is anybody taking an RTI ramp or planning to do anything with their rigs afterwards? I know it's getting cold so I wasn't sure. I finally got another trailer so I was going to haul the trail rig up on it....

I'm a tell all yall right now.
Try and be there before 7.
630-645 ish because we're taking up room in the bar (first come first serve) and sometimes its getting hard for them to hold onto a good set of tables.
We've talked to the managers about this since we have moved inside, and we did actually take up the whole entire back row last time - which was good.....

just sayin....

^ do you mean me or H H transport. We are both Joes. If you mean me, I got two deer at the beginning of the season a doe and a buck but Im running out of meat already, time to go in the woods again :sniper: So... I would love to fine that big one hanging out around Harrisburg!!:beer:

edit: to many damn Joe's

ill ride up there with ya if ya want chris

Yeah man, sounds good. The wife, her friend and Lisa will be there with me tonight.

I won't be able to get there until around 7:30ish. I'll be looking for MarsFab since he's easy to pick out in a crowd. heheh

Looks like I will be there, and One of the guys from our club is suppose to come up from SC. See all in a couple hours. :usa:

Last one for the year lets pack the place out. I hope to be there I may be late but if the dmv leaves me alone I will be there.

the big buck in harrisburg has dropped 200pd 8pts now Im off to ure wed night to hunt another big one that has been spoted so I guess I miss another one (b.W.W).Have fun!!

How late will you guys be there. I wont get off work till about 8:30 but would like to come and hang out. If I cant make there is everyone heading to mars fab afterwords? I know I can make it over there.

Im still not sure If I'm gonna make it or not. I've got so much work to get done I cant see straight. I'll try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back