NEW: Meet & Greet Charlotte, LKN, Concord, K-town... 1st and 3rd Fridays

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep.
first friday in November
I'll add on to the calendar eventually.
How many of you guys are planning on going to the URE RockVember bash that same weekend?

I'll def be up at Uwharrie that night, most everything is really getting started noon friday as far as people/vendors rolling in so I'll be busy that night.

Sorry man.
Good to see you're pepped about coming out but tomorrow is not the first friday in November.
October is one of those odd months that has 5 weekends.

Nov 6th. The weekend of the ROCKVEMBER event.
Come on out the First and Third until we decide to change it up.

POSTED NEW DATES for November.
nc4x4 calendar

Still the first and Third Friday.

Come on out Friday.

DO NOT FORGET THE BENEFIT FOR FALLEN SOLDIERS ROCKVEMBER EVENT AT THE STABLES on SATURDAY!

I'll be heading over there to URE after we eat Friday.

Please let me know who is coming so I can let the manager(s) know what to expect.

Planning on it, poor Jeep ain't moved since the last one I was at, not washed either.

EDIT: Sorry, had a mechanical at work, Chris knows what I do for a living.

Dang I dropped the ball big time on coming to this...school and life have been stupid crazy since September. Hope to make it to the next one.

My wife and I stopped in around 7:15 pm. The place was packed, and the entrance was standing room only. We waited longer than we should have, and finally left. We went out to a nice quiet restaurant, had a good meal, and went back home. We will meet up with you folks again in the spring when the weather gets warm enough to use the outdoor area.

I hear ya Don.
It is getting packed now that its getting a little colder

We did have a good crowd there though.
We're gonna have to figure out the holidays with some weekends around when most people travelling or spending time with family.

Cut thru the crowd, we were in there.

"My wife and I stopped in around 7:15 pm. The place was packed, and the entrance was standing room only. We waited longer than we should have, and finally left."

Joe "H&H" had us go in the take out door, all the seats were along the bar area, I'm guessing there was 20 of us or so. I had good conversation.

Joe "cherokee", how was that ride back to south charlotte with no doors!

Ha! he came out to the shop with us and hung out till like 1am. Then drove home. I would say he was an ice cube when he finally got home.

Ok another one coming up lets see some new faces and some that have not came out in a while.
See everyone there Friday.

Yea def forgot that it was this fri, I told my lil Bro I'd buy him tickets and take he and a friend to the End's not so Acoustic Christmas at Amos's that night - Saving Abel, Red, Pop Evil . . .

Might could meet up with ya'll for a bit then jet for Amos's round 7:30/8, I've never heard of the opening band anyway. Anyone else is welcome to come, we can just head that way after meeting up for a bit at BWW, it's only $20 per ticket.

*****OK so cancel the Not So Acoustic Christmas, lead singer of Saving Abel is bad Sick apparently, shows canceled, bummer*****

http://1065.com/pages/concerts.html?feed=223356&article=5191116&_show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back