NEW: Meet & Greet Charlotte, LKN, Concord, K-town... 1st and 3rd Fridays

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to join you guys, but I live in Mooresville and work in Charlotte. I just can't do all that driving in the Friday Charlotte traffic. I want to punch a nun just getting from south Charlotte to my house.

okay so the question is:

Hiatus and find a new spot later on?

or

Still keep just the FIRST friday a month at BWW?

I guess we'll just take a sabbatical Lorenzo. Looks like most folks may have lost intrest judging by the great amount of responses....

to all those that have come by and didn't say "Hello" -
your own darn fault you didn't make some new friends and some cool wheelin peeps.

going once..... going twice..... gavel raised.....
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I'm missing out on the meet and greets because of my busy schedule. :( I really hate to see these stop. If nothing else us regulars can always hang at Chris' shop every now and again.

C'mon people! I live in salisbury, i know there are more than a couple people on here from the rowan and cabarrus area. Lets do something, I dont know why its so hard to get something set in stone!

Thats the problem It's been set in stone for almost a year and has gone great. But now in the last few months it has slowed way down. Wheather we set it in stone or not nobody is showing up that isn't a regular. I think there is just way too much going on now with all the local events. We just need to take time off from it till weekends slow down.

^^ yeah - it was set in stone.
Joe 'volunteered' me on the really old thread when we used to meet in an UNCC parking lot. I decided to take a step up and get a restaurant as our next meeting place.

I know this thread is long as hell and can't read it all....
but dude if you can make it to the next one, PM me your number and I'll text all the usual peeps to see if we'll have some people come out. And like a few others said.... there is always Chris' shop to hang out at.

Gavel down.
Officialy on hiatus - I'll call Karen and let her know that if we do get some people together it will be because yall let me know or yall got with eachother to head up there.

:beer:

Hey guys I go to UNCC, I am a sophomore. I move in the my apartment on he 15th and am down for whatever meet and greets there around there. If I could get who ever is headin that up to PM me info or anything thatd be great.

well we kinda stopped have these.
Too much goin on and only the few 'core' guys were comin out.
we used to have 20-30 people then it was 7 or so but its all good
theres a meet in greet up salisbury or rowan not far from uncc
or you could go to mooresville I think tuesdays.
hollar at me if you want to go wheelin sometime
my truck is in URE.
:beer::driver:

Im in. I think maybe a weeknight meet and greet though. I dont very often get off work on a weekend, and when I do if the jeeps not broken I will be somewhere trying to break it.

Once a month or fall/spring/summer sounds good for me, I could probably make a weeknight day of Fridays like it was. These were about the only 4x4 talk I could get, been busy on other stuff alot lately, still haven't even washed my jeep yet. Various people still ask me about "that wild wings fourwheeler" crowd. Lorenzo/Chris had a good thing going with the free apps. and our own patio.

Or,

Chris's shop? I'll bring some ketchup, the big question is who'll cook. Or, get the hotdog guy.

hell it dont have to be monthly if thats asking too much.
could be seasonal

BUt I know Chris would think that was cool.
Speak up Chris if it aint.

But heck yeah.
Everyone bring something or we get Terry to come on down.

Might even throw a freeRock if I can talk Ricky into it.

I'm all for it. Lets do one in the next month or so during this nice weather. The biggest thing we need to figure out is what weekend there are no other event going on. I'm thinking a saturday afternoon would be best so we can play on the pile too. I'm already working on some sort of food so I'll keep you guys posted...

Sweet can't wait. I'm for it keep us posted I'm sure there are many more interested in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back