NEW: Meet & Greet Charlotte, LKN, Concord, K-town... 1st and 3rd Fridays

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey what time is everyone plannin on meetin up there? i live one mile down the interstate but ill be goin to the friday night football game at northwest at 7pm

ill be up there round 7-720ish with my friend. i drive a burgandy silverado and he drives a black titan wiht a 6" lift. nothin extreme like you guys :beer:

Well the meet last night was the 3rd one that I've been too, and they've gotten smaller every time. There was only 6-7 vehicles parked in our group and we could almost fit everyone at 2 tables. :shaking:

Good for me, wings we're good. Crowds go up and down, just depends on the week you hit it. High School football is going on right now.

Joe and company is usually there, George is hit and miss, Ricky was at an event, Andy was gone, Brandon's been at most the one's I've been to, I know I'm leaving out some but I'm terrible with names.

well different manager was there and it took a minute to get everything taken care of. We did have Chris and his gang go inside because the patio was full. BUT we did get the usual freebiefood. :)
But from what I hear people were busy that night and some good news: they are working on a patio cover like I was talking about but the discussions at the BWW are happening way above the managers so who knows when it will happen. hate to sit outside when it gets cold... I'll try and keep everyone posted.

Next time please folks come out or post up or PM me or text me you're coming and I'll make sure we got the tables.

Hey Give me an idea of who is coming out tonight.
Text me. Pm Me or Post up.

I'm trying to find out if they have the patio open or not.
be back soon.

we get wings and chips/salsa F R E E grab a seat and hang out. Shoot shit and go home or wherever.
few times we've had fun in the gravel lot.
But now its getting colder, its turning into the true "eat and greet"

come on out meet some felllow wheelers.

man i missed it i completely forgot about it looks like i will be at the next one though.

May start thinking about this being once a month during the colder time of the year.
Lets talk about that some more next friday.

^^^
funny.
I wasn't worried about the cold.
I'm worried about getting seats for all of us.
Gets kinda packed in there on fridays sometimes.
With the patio open we kinda always had room - except that one night.

see everyone friday!

I'm confused, you mean November 6th, right?

yep.
first friday in November

I'll add on to the calendar eventually.

How many of you guys are planning on going to the URE RockVember bash that same weekend?

^^^
funny.
I wasn't worried about the cold.
I'm worried about getting seats for all of us.
Gets kinda packed in there on fridays sometimes.
With the patio open we kinda always had room - except that one night.
see everyone friday!
just givin you shit, thats all,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back