NEW: Meet & Greet Charlotte, LKN, Concord, K-town... 1st and 3rd Fridays

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there, night be bringing my wife and 3 others.:bounce2:

Well last one of the year and only 8 of us showed, weather was a issue, next one is on Jan 15 2010, see all there. Merry X-mass ans a Happy New Year.:bounce2:

It's all good we had fun anyhow, Lorenzo and his showed, Me and my wife, My bud mark and his girl, and Ricky showed, It was cool.

Well last one of the year and only 8 of us showed, weather was a issue, next one is on Jan 15 2010, see all there. Merry X-mass ans a Happy New Year.:bounce2:
I think jan 1 will be the first friday unless we are not meeting this Friday yall let me know. sorry I missed this one but I WAS PLAYING IN 24" OF SNOW IN THE N.C. and TN MTNS.

Should be january 15th which is this Friday I believe. I should be there along with my usuall group.

suggestion

how do you go by maybe making a meet and greet for those in stokes and forsyth county. i would like to join you guys in some of them but it is a ways for me to travel. what are the things you do by getting a meet and greet started.

how do you go by maybe making a meet and greet for those in stokes and forsyth county. i would like to join you guys in some of them but it is a ways for me to travel. what are the things you do by getting a meet and greet started.
Well we all just started talking about it an I volunteered Lorenzo and it was on from there. With that said I will be there Friday.

Will try to make it out Friday. Depends on whether or not I've got the brakes and the axle shaft fixed by then.

I will be there, need to talk to a man about a bumper.:driver:

I'll be there in the Jeep if it starts!

I stopped by there today and they are ready for us to pack the place out, so lets make the FIRST one of the year a good one. NO LETS MAKE IT A GREAT ONE. :bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back