Glad yall came out.
We had a blast in TN.

I cant believe we gotta a sign!

nice.

P9130580.jpg

WOW
thanks everyone for showing up!
I'll catch all the new faces next time.

Had a good time, putting more names with faces. MarsFab has a very nice shop and great atitude, I think he will do well.

Everyone needs to keep this going and grow, tell/bring your friends who aren't just on this board. Saw a few other 4x4's pass by slow but didn't stop, need to get them involved and grow it as an informal central meetup spot like the car/motorcycle crowd does at other spots.

and, give BWW soem credit, pretty cool of them to put the sign up.

As for age granny, I guessing I'm the oldest one to show up so far!

The sign is definitely bad ass...wasn't expecting that when I got there last week.
Won't be able to make it out to the meet next week...leaving for the beach tomorrow and coming back next Saturday :)

We're still on this friday.
check your calendar boys and girls.
And I do believe if Chris is there, yall get to go over to his shop after we get done eatin!

Bring out your rigs - big and small, mall or crawl.
:driver:

We're going to try again this Friday. Looking forward to meeting some of y'all. Won't be driving Granny though, just the wife's Camry. :)

Going to the hs football home opener at A.L. Brown. Gotta support all my boys I've coached over the years. Might swing my Chris's shop after.

i will be there if we get the xj done, busy for the past three days, cuttin off the back, caging, 4 linking, and air shocking the bitch, my white ass is tired, but so stoked for sat. at ure i cant wait, so i will poss. see you guys

I missed dinner/beers at the bar but headed over to MarsFab's place to play on the rock pile. I was too much of a puss to drive my junk out on it. What a blast! Rode a bit with Miles' crazy ass in the Yoda. Damn that rig is capable! He made the hard line look like an interstate. I was highly impressed with the little Sammy too.
Thanks to all you guys for the hospitality, cold beers, and great time. I'm gonna try and make this a regular thing.

My wife and I both had a good time. The food was great, and we enjoyed meeting some new faces. We are definitely looking forward to doing this again! Hopefully, after the weather cools down a bit, we can get together with some of you and make a run to Uwharrie, Callalantee, etc. :)

"If you are not here you are missing a good time"

I agree, putting names with screennames slowly.

You lurkers come on (meaning some that drive by but don't stop), make some freinds and connections in the fourwheeling world. You ain't got'ta eat a full meal or anything, but give them some business, drink or appy or dessert.

Park in the gravel and we're on the patio. Uncle George was even there last friday, big crowd of us there.

Ricky, what happened to our sign?

Ricky, what happened to our sign?

scott, I talked to them a few nights before the last friday meet and greet and because it was facing out, its against ABC laws since it had a beer label on it.
Then the storm came and winds blew and it got ripped up.
Be nice if they put it up on the patio glass somewhere....

and Eric, be glad to have ya.
Just something to look forward to, Ricky and I were talking to them about having something BIG out there.

just a heads up... you know what I'm saying...
:):beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back