3rd annual get together Nov 18-20

If anybody coming to this here G2G has some TJ 2.5-3" lift rear springs and/or a rear swaybar, bring em and I'd probably buy them from you.

If anybody coming to this here G2G has some TJ 2.5-3" lift rear springs and/or a rear swaybar, bring em and I'd probably buy them from you.
I have some springs I think are 2" for a tj. I throw them in the bed.

Probably running solo tomorrow, will stop in & shoot the chit...maybe catch an empty seat on a trail ride. Either way, looking forward to seeing everyone

Yep, riding solo here too. Kiddo has been sick too long to just drop him off outside in 40 degree weather.

@BIGWOODY
That’s around when I was planning on unloading at the Daniel trail head so we might jump in behind you guys.

Ready to roll. Waiting on 2:15 to grab my son from school.

20221118_122522.jpg

20221118_132555.jpg

Ready to roll. As long as the Ram does show too much of its Dodgeliness, I should be there before dark.

In case anybody cares, I'm not going to make it. Initially got the blessing to fly in directly from CA, then a bunch of BS came up screwing up my work plans, plus misc kid stuff.
somebody else will have to play mock liberal and truthsayer to keep the campfire debates lively.

In case anybody cares, I'm not going to make it. Initially got the blessing to fly in directly from CA, then a bunch of BS came up screwing up my work plans, plus misc kid stuff.
somebody else will have to play mock liberal and truthsayer to keep the campfire debates lively.
That’s very disappointing as I would love to have picked your brain about how you’re contracting, and so on in regards to the military goes as per the conversation on the other thread against my time in the military, and what I have seen based on ground truth. I really think it could have been an interesting conversation. I’m glad your flights were safe and I hope that your family is doing well. Maybe someday we will be able to link up

That’s very disappointing as I would love to have picked your brain about how you’re contracting, and so on in regards to the military goes as per the conversation on the other thread against my time in the military, and what I have seen based on ground truth. I really think it could have been an interesting conversation. I’m glad your flights were safe and I hope that your family is doing well. Maybe someday we will be able to link up
Hopefully so, this is exactly the kind of discussion I love.

And reminds me I owe a reply to that, lol.
Maybe needs a thread of its own

Hopefully so, this is exactly the kind of discussion I love.

And reminds me I owe a reply to that, lol.
Maybe needs a thread of its own
Please do so and I would love to give spirited banter but also serious questioning/ insight from two very different sides of the same situation.

Back