3rd annual get together Nov 18-20

Im going to brink my Husky and do some dual sporting if anyone else is interested.

1667914837730.jpeg

Last edited:
Jeff you keep confusing me... you realize that it's next weekend right?

Maybe that's why he posted the weather that includes next weekend? Like for us dumbasses still wearing shorts and t-shirts trying to pretend it won't be freezing.

Duane

I'm planning on getting there early Saturday and dragging the YJ with me. I'd like to wheel a bit, especially since I've not wheeled there since 2004.
Definitely want to set aside time to talk smack and mack on hoes too
I'll have my junk wheeling. Plan to come in Friday mid day if I can get away from the computer.

Was gonna ask the same question…but the closer this gets, the less likely I’ll be in attendance.

I’m officially out…in-laws decided to do their annual family Thanksgiving trip this weekend.

20221114_194857.jpg

Now if the kiddo and I can finish getting over this sickness we've had for a week...

From GER Facebook page:
Due to expected cold weather this weekend, the band has been cancelled and there will be entertainment and a DJ in the Watering Hole Saturday night. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will have the Trailer Park Poets ASAP.
1668479683138.png

Well, at least it isn't gonna be rainy...
1668529839436.png

Anybody got a camper with heat that I can borrow?

I'm planning to come down Friday afternoon and camp at least one night with at least 1 kid. But considering I still haven't fixed the leftover problems with the jeep from last year, I may be home on Friday working on it trying to get it back together.

Who else is bringing young kids?
I’ll be making a day trip Saturday with my 3 year old.

Anyone interested in meeting at the Daniel or art likely parking lot Saturday morning?

I’ll be in my back up towrig this time. The blue k10 stepside towing the camo samurai

I'll probably just use this time tested method:

I’ll be there Friday early afternoon. I’m bringing my new house with me so i should be comfy all weekend. Towing the TJ behind me. Stop by and see my newest build before I write up the build info. I’m now officially homeless and living in the back of my blacked out GMC Sierra with High rise pap cap.

What do you guys know about the range? It wouldn't hurt to let my son get a few rounds in with the 30-30 before he sits in the stand with me.

What do you guys know about the range? It wouldn't hurt to let my son get a few rounds in with the 30-30 before he sits in the stand with me.
You have to buy a pass now. It's like $3 and you get them at the Outpost. You will need your own targets if its the way it was when I went 10 years ago. Thankfully they fixed it so rounds aren't coming down in the Forrest. Ask me about that one.

Back