3rd annual get together Nov 18-20

6A5F4E0D-B905-4A71-84D0-50F9B71EAF04.jpeg
6F36323B-C546-40EA-8D81-00244456D6AE.jpeg
20473868-CDE9-4944-BF57-8F2C1B75B349.jpeg
EBDE6FB5-52F6-45A5-B137-D26D005D1707.jpeg

6D71FED7-CFE0-481B-93A8-1CCECABAF504.jpeg

Also, i really wish i would have gotten some pics of @skyhighZJ coming up dicky bell. What a riot! I'm just never in picture mode since I'm always driving. I had the chauffeur and never really thought to take pics while i was riding shotgun.
Yeah me too. Wasn’t sure if the Toyota was going to make it on Dickey Bell but liberal application of the go pedal helped out lol. Let all the squirrels sing the song of their people!

Shit. Who’da thought reading a Uhwarrie recent events thread would inspire me to get back out to the garage and finish my jackstand project :D

If @jeepinmatt can do it, so can you!

I was planning to make it out there this time, but between driving home from Florida, hauling the dozer, going right back out that way to get a tire machine/balancer, and then having my immediate family's Thanksgiving at my house today...I was exhausted!

Next year for sure :D

Wow, I had no clue this was happening. Glad to see some of y'all made it out. Maybe if I can get by this year I'll get the chance next year. I may even drag Logan's big ass with me.

Wow, I had no clue this was happening. Glad to see some of y'all made it out. Maybe if I can get by this year I'll get the chance next year. I may even drag Logan's big ass with me.
@Jody Treadway did mention you, but he also told us not to tell you.

Hate I missed it. Next one better not be on opening day lol. Looks like a good time was had by all.

If @jeepinmatt can do it, so can you!

I was planning to make it out there this time, but between driving home from Florida, hauling the dozer, going right back out that way to get a tire machine/balancer, and then having my immediate family's Thanksgiving at my house today...I was exhausted!

Next year for sure :D

Hell you were damn near there twice, another hour on the road wouldn't have hurt :flipoff2:

Duane

Hell you were damn near there twice, another hour on the road wouldn't have hurt :flipoff2:

Duane

I know! If I hadn't had other people's stuff on a trailer, I'd have kept going 😂

Hated to miss it this year, but couldn't pass up a last minute trip to Ivy Branch

1669046065910.png

1669046082375.png

You and me both! I'm glad it didn't burn to the ground.

I'm very glad for both of those things, and glad we didn't skip that part of the trail and came up on you to help you out. Usually I dart down that dirt road and bypass that section.

Duane

I'm very glad for both of those things, and glad we didn't skip that part of the trail and came up on you to help you out. Usually I dart down that dirt road and bypass that section.

Duane
I always take the bridge. I stay off the road in my junk. Glad yall didn't skip it too! Really appreciate the help.

I hate that I missed another one. Looks like a good time once again. Maybe next year I will have my Jeep finished.

Back