Random Thoughts.....

There is no stupid questions, just dumb ass people asking...
At work we say,"There are no stupid questions, only stupid people."

When you're young and you have a disagreement w you father and he say's " I think you should do what you think is right " you better do what he wants you to do !

Last edited:
Don't tell me you'll call me right back when you have no intentions to. I'm busy. Fawk you. Have a nice day.

Don't tell me you'll call me right back when you have no intentions to. I'm busy. Fawk you. Have a nice day.

On this note, I hate it when you call me, I miss the call and call back in 45 seconds to reach your voicemail. What can possibly happen in 45 seconds that you cant answer the phone? When you hang up from calling me do you throw the phone as far as you can?

On this note, I hate it when you call me, I miss the call and call back in 45 seconds to reach your voicemail. What can possibly happen in 45 seconds that you cant answer the phone? When you hang up from calling me do you throw the phone as far as you can?

No, I call the next person who I missed their call or need to speak to.

This is a daily occurrence for me and most outside sales folks. Walk in to see a customer visit for 15-30 minutes. Walk out to 3-10 missed calls. Start at the top and work your way down. WEhen firts doesnt answer go to #2, knowing their is a good chance #1 will call back while speaking with #2.

From someone who makes 45-50 cell phone calls a day and receives nearly as many this is just life.

it's a known fact that:

A woodchuck could chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.........

Consider the latch on the inside of toilet stalls.
Every person handles that thing, right after wiping their ass - some of whom will get poofinger - or scratching their balls, handling their junk... before getting a chance to wash their hands.
When you grab that handle you're basically holding a ton of previous guys' junk and wiping their ass.

Wash you hands...

I laughed my ass off when I read "poofinger" and now my boss is looking at me like an idiot!

Wood = erection
Beaver = vagina

I don't know, it made sense to me when I typed it though.

a2.bp.blogspot.com__WS7KuulfHJM_UDtOcuM5ygI_AAAAAAAAa24_9td3R3f4efc8b756d083a13b3c856321e24bc1.gif

Back