Random Thoughts.....

I wish someone would explain to me what a mook is. I've been called that twice so far today. Without knowing the proper definition I still don't recall doing anything that mookish.

I wish someone would explain to me what a mook is. I've been called that twice so far today. Without knowing the proper definition I still don't recall doing anything that mookish.

Coined in the Scorsese film, 'Mean Streets', meaning a arsehole or loser.

Three words I wish would not be used so freely or banned from the English language.

Epic, Trending & Selfie.

I'd like to add Hack to that list. Everything is a hack now. Used to be just a tip or advice. Same information now is a hack. It is not a hack. Ashley Madison was a hack. How to brush a cat is not a hack. Hack Hack Hack :kaioken:

I'd like to add Hack to that list. Everything is a hack now. Used to be just a tip or advice. Same information now is a hack. It is not a hack. Ashley Madison was a hack. How to brush a cat is not a hack. Hack Hack Hack :kaioken:

The what is not a hack thread:

Changing the way your fast food burger comes is not a hack.

How about one that takes a snooter pic, and sends them to your email :D

adrunkonliberty.files.wordpress.com_2013_10_chris_hansen.png

Ya know, they did leave 3 golf balls on the moon.

And a pretty cool buggy.
Actually, 3 of them.

Imagine being an inhabitant of the moon. "Damn humans not only treading all over my land, but leaving their shit laying around after they left, too.
Well, at least they left us something to drive around in."

And a pretty cool buggy.
Actually, 3 of them.

Imagine being an inhabitant of the moon. "Damn humans not only treading all over my land, but leaving their shit laying around after they left, too.
Well, at least they left us something to drive around in."

...... Could have left bud light cans....

Guy told me today he's been looking for his ex-wifes killer for 2 years. Hasn't found anyone to do it yet.

When in the hell did I grow up, get married, work 40+ hrs a week for the man, have a mortgage, car payment, and enjoy going to antique stores and watching Pioneer woman?
I still feel like I'm 18.....

Back