Random pic thread.

Bumper cars...

1f98ef73ce7b3680cf57c71dbc15cb7c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Where is the front bumper? Even though, guessing by the hood of the car you are in, it is for PIT training?

Where is the front bumper? Even though, guessing by the hood of the car you are in, it is for PIT training?

No...thats the hood of my Rubicon. It does look a little warped, though.

These were at the tire place getting some new shoes. Our local community college has an emergency services training center at our old airport, and part of that setup is a skid pad for the cops. I guess they got different setups for the PIT-er vs. the PIT-ee. The old cars had the bumbers all the way around.

@McCracken (dork) brought Mrs McCracken (total babe) and Jr McCracken by the shop today. Lil dooder made vroom, vroom noises and brought a smile to my face.
View attachment 310710
As we were pulling away he said, "that man was awesome" but it was an act of Congress to ask him to thank Jody for letting him sit in it :rolleyes:

As we were pulling away he said, "that man was awesome" but it was an act of Congress to ask him to thank Jody for letting him sit in it :rolleyes:
That's always annoying. My 3yr old will talk about how excited he is to go somewhere but when we get there he won't talk or look at anyone for an hour. He always warms up about the time were trying to leave and then talks non stop about how much he liked xyz on the way home.

My son can be the same way as he's getting older he's getting better, it's part of growing up, you have to realize going to someone's place and seeing the "monster trucks" and the tires are taller than you, might be a little overwelming.

I saw that the other day and from what I gather he had it on the bucket somehow and raised it too high causing the log to roll back down the loader arms pinning him to the seat.
Ah gotcha, I can see that now and that makes it even scarier knowing that log rolled right into his lap like that wow

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

From Facebook
Wow he was lucky

ee78a3ea1cb0f28a33bf6e3f39d840d2.jpg
f81e2b29f020e2dadda9d78bd2cc30b9.jpg
0fcd4356587c6744245332cf026242e3.jpg
10394b612d713419a1ac79047744c759.jpg

you can bet that ass of that tractor got real light as he picked that up. I’ve done similar with mine, but never got above the front grill and even with the box blade the ass was coming up.

if that ROPS hadn’t been there he’d probably be dead.

Back