Random pic thread.

Buddy of mine that works down the road at the main BMW plant just posted this. We used to get it at my old plant too, and cave drawings with shit as well.
20696ff652c654b828867eeff60e32b4.jpg

Is shitting on the bathroom floor the "I quit" corporate equivalent of the "girlfriend peed on the bed" from a few pages ago?

Buddy of mine that works down the road at the main BMW plant just posted this. We used to get it at my old plant too, and cave drawings with shit as well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I work at the Goodyear Factory and see this type of behavior frequently as well.....

Believe it or not, the 38th floor of the Bank of America building in uptown Charlotte isn't much better w/ it's marble tile floors and all. Walk in there and the damn thing smelling straight up like RKelly's (or @iwaxmyjimmy) sheets w/ puddles all over the floor and pubes for days in the urinals

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Well, you're going to walk out onto the showroom floor and see a pile of shit there too, so whats the difference?

Watched the Canes vs Jets tonight @ PNC
20200121_194432.jpg

Wish we had an NHL team in Charlotte instead of an MLS.
Oh well Checkers will have to do.
Dude... are you serious? You've got NFL, NBA, all kinds of stuff to get tickets for. Im in Fayetteville. We have Ft Bragg. That's it. Lol

Dude... are you serious? You've got NFL, NBA, all kinds of stuff to get tickets for. Im in Fayetteville. We have Ft Bragg. That's it. Lol
True I am thankful for NFL not NBA. Just cant get there due to the traffic, bet Ft Bragg can be entertaining, and at no cost.
We do have a ton of entertainment here for sure.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

True I am thankful for NFL not NBA. Just cant get there due to the traffic, bet Ft Bragg can be entertaining, and at no cost.
We do have a ton of entertainment here for sure.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
No. It can't be. I mean, the commissary is cool I guess. [emoji2369]

My new way to pass the day.

20200122_104828.jpg

I had an oppotunity to do that a few years ago,but it meant lots of traveling up and down the east coast and I've had my fill of living out of town and traveling north of Va.My wife was not onboard either.
Yeap. I wasnt given much of a choice, but it beats sitting at a desk all the time. Most of our stuff is tri state, so it's not terrible.

Wish we had an NHL team in Charlotte instead of an MLS.
Oh well Checkers will have to do.
Typically I get invited to 'work' events during deer season (was offered Panthers tickets in December), this was the first one I've attended since I'd rather be in the woods over having to be 'professional'!

Too bad the guy sitting behind you missed the game.
True...overweight & 6'6" makes a better door than window...I generally sit in the back anyway!

Looks like he's in a high roller suite.
Winner, winner, chicken dinner! I'm definitely not a high roller, but we did have VIP parking & a literal chicken dinner!

Back