Random pic thread.

Not saying that doesnt suck, as I am sure the entire situation sucks, but.....

If the craziest thing a woman had ever done to me was piss on my bed, I would consider myself a lucky man.

It can be much worse, I promise you....

Had one threaten fake rape charges, ended up getting her served eviction papers the next day....but this one was the most irrational and almost domestic violence kinda acting chick. I feel like it would only escalate, but it made me reaffirm how I felt about red flag laws because she’s got a CCW and threatening to shoot me if I came back to my home, names on the mortgage hers isn’t but it’s what she told the cops.

Had one threaten fake rape charges, ended up getting her served eviction papers the next day....but this one was the most irrational and almost domestic violence kinda acting chick. I feel like it would only escalate, but it made me reaffirm how I felt about red flag laws because she’s got a CCW and threatening to shoot me if I came back to my home, names on the mortgage hers isn’t but it’s what she told the cops.

Crazy bitches address + 5 gallons of vitamin G + @jeepinmatt = problem solved!!!!

Tankers ex was wacked right out of her skull. Got her for theft ,mail terrorist,plus other. Even years later she would try shit,that was in till she was murdered.

Lol I think we all have! Jimmy waxer just seems to have an affinity for them:lol:

Well if parents would actually hold their kids accountable for their actions their whole lives, you wouldn’t have 28 year old women peeing on beds like they are marking their territory. Cops pointed out she shatter my sportsman’s license Bc I used to fish with her family a lot and that side of the bed is the one I sleep on.

Well if parents would actually hold their kids accountable for their actions their whole lives, you wouldn’t have 28 year old women peeing on beds like they are marking their territory. Cops pointed out she shatter my sportsman’s license Bc I used to fish with her family a lot and that side of the bed is the one I sleep on.
That's primal shit right there

Discovered my new favorite fastener store in my area. No idea this place existed. They primarily source fasteners for all of the shipyards in the area. Fasteners at a fraction of the cost of Lowe’s, Home Depot, hardware store. Today was a good day.

A lot of the fasteners wee grade 5 though.

fee1abedf64b93ad49eb5936babcec85.jpg

56364ac303e199615487f4f7abb0b34d.jpg

5501dfca27d7ef04eea375403b7e28ab.jpg

46e16deafbfa8cb16a1fdc061899823e.jpg

fc32524c6d59f2336efe5e91cdadb81d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We received an inch and a half of rain the beginning of the week. The site wasnt dry enough to do any work until Friday. The crew started on the back of the building. Supposed to be clear and cold all next week so hopefully we can make some progress.
View attachment 310405 View attachment 310406

Are you paying someone to put this building up?
This should have been 4-5 days bare slab to finished product.

I think you have the same taste in women and vehicles.30 years old and full of issues.:lol:

5a63bb84769bbb63086920761e416d71.jpg

iPad was brought back over by crazy chicks mom, who made it a point to record the hand over. I wanted so bad to say great parenting. Guess I’ll make sure there’s no charges but I’m keeping the protective order.

Buddy of mine that works down the road at the main BMW plant just posted this. We used to get it at my old plant too, and cave drawings with shit as well.
20696ff652c654b828867eeff60e32b4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back