Random pic thread.

577.jpeg

All of Charlotte is a shit show to me, but I'm just a dumbass country boy so 🤷

Duane
Agreed. And I'm down there at least 5 days a week!

20240427_102150.jpg

Wife wanted to check out the HOF for her birthday, then going to the stadium for a concert tonight.

20240427_105116.jpg

Also, the coolest Ford Pinto I've ever seen. I've seen several 4cyl pinto race cars, but never an open wheel like this.

Duane

20240427_143018.jpg

We were never allowed toy guns growing up since we had real ones and we weren't allowed to learn bad gun handling habits. I continued the tradition in my house... then somehow my daughter came home from Walmart with a pair of these...

I guess it's time for a different set of lessons.

Like how to fear their father.

Time to hunt.

Last edited:
My oldest wanted to listen to records on the back porch. Mom helped him pick out the records.. the new south, doc Watson, merle haggard and Willie Nelson. This dad heart couldn't be prouder.

View attachment 416746
It would surprise you how popular vinyl is right now.Jake sells a ton of it.

View attachment 416659

The view's not too bad, for Charlotte anyway lol.

Duane
When I was in prison - I mean corporate America banking - I parked in that lot at the bottom of the concrete ramp to the left. I had the option of a space in one of the parking decks but a lifted Ram wouldn’t fit. The things I saw walking to my office every day….

I didn’t plan to ride today. Wife and I drove back from the beach today from a two day trip without the kids! And then a friend said he was going to ride. So I rode. 155 miles from Concord thru Salisbury (Cheerwine mural), up to Clemmons and Tanglewood and back down thru a bunch of other little towns. I think the logging yard and train were in Barber maybe.

IMG_7506.jpeg
IMG_7508.jpeg
IMG_7509.jpeg

not intended as political

Apparently this pic was taken today as Trump entered the courtroom.

1714509928028.png

not intended as political

Apparently this pic was taken today as Trump entered the courtroom.

View attachment 416889
I make that face almost daily at work, with my hands on my head, as I exhale forcefully out of frustration with the stupidity that occurs on a regular basis.

^^ yeah thats me both walking into and out of a long meeting.

Back