Random pic thread.

Livestream on Roku.

image.jpg

A9514E59-5B59-438A-A573-0F34FCE27B5E.jpeg

Came out of class today to see the car a little ways down from mine fully engulfed in flames. Then it caught the truck and car on each side of it on fire. My little fire extinguisher did nothing for this fire. Heard about six explosions. Bad part of this story is that the fire department was about three blocks away and took them 10 minutes from when I found this and called. People harassed me for moving my Jeep first.

99.999% of the time, I wouldn't waste my extinguisher (my money) on a car fire. Unless there was a baby inside or something. Car fire, it's probably totaled anyway.

99.999% of the time, I wouldn't waste my extinguisher (my money) on a car fire. Unless there was a baby inside or something. Car fire, it's probably totaled anyway.
Same. Only time I risked my skins for a car fire was because it was one of two in an accident, one caught fire, and the driver was unconscious. I didn't have an extinguisher on hand, but I did get the guy out with the help of another buddy of mine so he didn't burn to death.

Should have heard the people gathered around. "Oh, he can sue for touching him! Don't do that!" Apparently they've never heard of the good Samaritan law?

Same. Only time I risked my skins for a car fire was because it was one of two in an accident, one caught fire, and the driver was unconscious. I didn't have an extinguisher on hand, but I did get the guy out with the help of another buddy of mine so he didn't burn to death.

Should have heard the people gathered around. "Oh, he can sue for touching him! Don't do that!" Apparently they've never heard of the good Samaritan law?
I’ve always gone by the rule life before limb. Had an old emt tell me this after I had to move a young girl who’d been injured pretty bad. She stopped breathing so I had to move her to do CPR. I asked once they responded if we’d handled things ok and if there was more that could have been done. That’s when he told me life comes before limb. Do what you need to keep them alive. Now, will that stop some asshole from suing you? Probably not. But at least you kept them alive to sue you.

I’ve always gone by the rule life before limb. Had an old emt tell me this after I had to move a young girl who’d been injured pretty bad. She stopped breathing so I had to move her to do CPR. I asked once they responded if we’d handled things ok and if there was more that could have been done. That’s when he told me life comes before limb. Do what you need to keep them alive. Now, will that stop some asshole from suing you? Probably not. But at least you kept them alive to sue you.
That's basically what I was thinking in that situation without having the words for it. I'm not about to just stand by and watch somebody lay there and go out like that.

New Rail and Glass for the RAR. Made a little difference. My little backyard range is only 25yds, gotta get to the farm soon and stretch it out a little. This is my squirrel rifle and it drill heads. Planning a new stock, Boyds AtOne or ProVarmint.

Has bedded action blocks, polished bolt, tuned magazine and trigger just under 1lb.

25yds, Eley Contact 5 rds .116 on 10x from bipod suppressed.
Best ever with the 4x was .168

413768338.jpg

413768339.jpg

413768340.jpg

413770194.jpg

I remember Huntersvill's 6 wheeler! Here's a 59 F-250 that Pinoca used for years. Replaced in late 80s, with a F-350, & when Pinoca closed, it transferred to West Meck. They have replaced it, so I don't know what to it.

Attachments

• Scan0017.jpg
    Scan0017.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 191
Back