Random pic thread.

When you’ve got money you just don’t care.

Could be that....but from what I've seen being around these miliionaire exec's my wife works with....they TRULY don't have a clue about anything hands on. They all ASSUME stuff gets from point a to point b by magic and IF they are involved with this sort of logistics....well...lets just say they're better at making million $ buyout investments, and handling the market than changing their own flat tire.

Guessing the guy wanting the trunk was getting a piece for his wife so she could make a table like she saw on pinterest

Lisa has a birthday on the horizon. When I asked what she wanted all she could think of was some goodies for her ZJ.
Started on the stroker for it today :huggy:
IMG_20180204_153723572_LL.jpg

Lisa has a birthday on the horizon. When I asked what she wanted all she could think of was some goodies for her ZJ.
Started on the stroker for it today :huggy:
View attachment 262351

Nice! Here is my random pic of my stroker.
8ef8b25b1a3e1cd79a09d72ddbe345e8.jpg

KB 421s in the box and a 235 cam just outside of the pic. I just finished porting my 7120 head and ready to install a set of beehive springs for .600 lift. All machining is done just need to bolt it together and check all the clearances and re assemble. Just need time now.

Nice! Here is my random pic of my stroker.
8ef8b25b1a3e1cd79a09d72ddbe345e8.jpg

KB 421s in the box and a 235 cam just outside of the pic. I just finished porting my 7120 head and ready to install a set of beehive springs for .600 lift. All machining is done just need to bolt it together and check all the clearances and re assemble. Just need time now.

Nice!
This one's getting forged rods and pistons from Bishop-Buehl and a custom ground cam.
I'll drop off the block this week and order the pistons once I know how much it takes to clean up the cylinders

Yup my 235 cam is one of Russ's custom grinds. He is good to go! And a real nice guy and had no problem answering questions I had. If you have any questions on your headwork and setting up for higher lift let me know. I think I've got a good combo worked out with lunati springs, retainers using stock keepers and valves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

food lion is still in business?!?!

They're fading though. It's like they're having an identity crisis. They can't decide if they want to have overpriced good stuff like harris teeter or cheap regular stuff like IGA and piggly wiggly. They're falling in the worst part of the middle.

Food Lion is our go to for our day-to-day groceries. Before I read any of the posts here I wouldn't have thought they were not doing well.

They just renovated our store!

Food Lion itself is doing fine...it’s the other banners under the corporate umbrella and the merry go round of ownership.

They're fading though. It's like they're having an identity crisis. They can't decide if they want to have overpriced good stuff like harris teeter or cheap regular stuff like IGA and piggly wiggly. They're falling in the worst part of the middle.

The food lion near me has recently stopped cutting fresh meat in the store, now it's all shipped there. I also notice that lots of the packaged food in the store is about 2 months or less from expiring. I have to check the dates on everything I buy and find lots stuff that has expired on the shelves.

It must be location based. I have two food lions by the house within 5 miles of each other and it’s a circus inside every day. They’re always busy. A brand new Walmart just opened nearby and you can barely tell a difference as far as grocery lines go.

@JSJJ388
If you went from hub-centric to lug-centric with the adapters this changes how you tighten lug nuts. Got to spend more time cross tightening nuts. Need to rotate tire while doing this to get it to center properly.

I always tighten in a criss cross pattern. Why? Because race car I guess. upon further inspection, it appears that 3 studs are partially stripped, and two studs are sheared off, if that tells yall anything.

As it turns out, putting a couch in the shop is one of my best ideas yet...
def55b1155225560256713f9624cf35d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Picked up this 2010 ram 1500 Laramie. 5.7 five speed with 160k on the clock. Super happy with the find. Very clean.

@CasterTroy wanna come help paint it black in a couple months? Lol

8922c951ceef022e573453806faf25f6.jpg

04b981519c1e505da2dd1e42f6f28e60.jpg

Did that Grandpa truck come with:
a free cup of coffee at Hardee's?
an AARP membership?
"Let me tell you about my grandchildren" sticker?

J/K with ya. Congrats buddy!

Back