Random pic thread.

6F1AC52F-5EA2-4F4A-8D7A-4DBB49EF8E23.jpeg

Internet pic of the day

Did that Grandpa truck come with:
a free cup of coffee at Hardee's?
an AARP membership?
"Let me tell you about my grandchildren" sticker?

J/K with ya. Congrats buddy!

Judging by the snow in the pic Im betting it came with free frame rust and bubbles in the rear fender wells already started but not yet visible

Whoops...couple days of rain and an old septic tank. Couple hours digging and a couple tugs from the tractor, and she was out. When my bro texted the pics and I showed up, I really didn’t think it was that bad. Figured a couple tugs and it would be free, I apparently underestimated the weight up front and how far he sunk it.

7AC05F5C-DB7C-469E-92A1-3B16FB655EF4.jpeg
F14FF159-8FDC-4D31-99C0-1D3885E80DA8.jpeg
543B3268-6777-454F-88BB-2CCDD28E5CBF.jpeg

Was just trying to be nice and move this spreader for a customer as requested.

A9F3B0BA-3A57-4E6E-BAF6-F359B1F5A562.jpeg

Did that Grandpa truck come with:
a free cup of coffee at Hardee's?
an AARP membership?
"Let me tell you about my grandchildren" sticker?

J/K with ya. Congrats buddy!

Lmao. Thanks man! Def not a fan of the two tone exterior. I’ll fender delete soon and swing over to the family paint booth for a solid cover make over. Loving the heck out of the Laramie interior tho. Amenities are nice when you don’t pay retail haha.

@Ron it was a Canadian corporate fleet vehicle (no salt). Bought at auction by a Michigan (lots of salt) dealer. Never driven by Michigan agents, so said. Very clean!

Lmao. Thanks man! Def not a fan of the two tone exterior. I’ll fender delete soon and swing over to the family paint booth for a solid cover make over.
Different strokes for different folks. I prefer the 2 tone, especially with a tan stripe at the bottom, because the tan hides dirt and dust better than most other colors. Nothing sticks as well or looks as good as factory paint. Plus I'm kinda partial to dark metallic red with tan...
upload_2018-2-6_13-38-12.png

@Ron double checked in warmer weather (less rushed) without the eye glitter of a new buy. Zero rust. Less than my painted YJ frame lol. Thanks for asking tho

Just busting yo balls man.

falconheavy-RTX4RJ0W.jpg

Falcon Heavy launched today from Cape Canaveral, FL. Just watched a video of the launch with the boosters landing back safely...that thing is pretty badass. Don't know if there's any other space geeks like me out there, but I thought this was cool.

falconheavy-RTX4RJ0W.jpg

Falcon Heavy launched today from Cape Canaveral, FL. Just watched a video of the launch with the boosters landing back safely...that thing is pretty badass. Don't know if there's any other space geeks like me out there, but I thought this was cool.
And there was a Tesla strapped to the top to orbit around until the Mars space colony is ready.

And there was a Tesla strapped to the top to orbit around until the Mars space colony is ready.
Did you see any of the video feed from the Tesla? It's actually kinda cool...just a Tesla, just minding it's own...in outer fawking space.... (well, not really outer space, but currently in orbit around Earth - space just the same though). There's a dummy in an astronaut suit behind the wheel. I believe it was blasting rock music, at least for a while anyway.

Did you see any of the video feed from the Tesla? It's actually kinda cool...just a Tesla, just minding it's own...in outer fawking space.... (well, not really outer space, but currently in orbit around Earth - space just the same though). There's a dummy in an astronaut suit behind the wheel. I believe it was blasting rock music, at least for a while anyway.
It was blasting elton John's rocket man on repeat

It was blasting elton John's rocket man on repeat

Ah, got it. I had the volume turned down on my 'puter here at work, I could just barely hear anything. That obviously makes sense. Thanks!

Oops, I meant to say I was working here...at work...yeah....

If I would have been in charge it would have been a Kim Jong Un dummy.

Haha! now THAT'S funny! He'd been singing "I'm so ronery" from Team America (I know, that was Kim Jong Il, but same damn difference...lol)

Planning on some open country ATs for their high mileage. They should be good on a dry day tho right?

Yeah, no issues on a dry day. It can get interesting when wet though.

Hope he put a Harbor Freight solar charger on it somewhere.

Back