Random pic thread.

Some say they'r appraisal went Way up! But on my 79, it hasn't made a big difference.

my cj8 value jumped from 800 to 4250. not sure if im going to appeal or get antique auto tag. But that much of an increase in one year is bullshit.

FB_IMG_1518541143675.jpg

Last time I bought lumber in Asheville from @Jody Treadway I think it went exactly like this. Well close.

Well crap it wont upload, click the linky

Exceptional Service

Last edited:
27913092_10210935517294360_6596123313185323419_o.jpg

Gotcha!

Gears, sleeves, c gussets, steering and Rare Parts ball joints was enough this time around.

Takes one special kind of guy to have an honest business that includes these kinds of people and not be a lying double minded person, or causing customers to flee from too much truth/facts.

:thumbsup:

I was going to do an antique tag for my CJ once I get a good deal farther along with it...but I wonder just how quick the po-po's will notice that it's not "maintained in or restored to a factory-like condition..." The good thing about antique tags here, though, is that they are a once-and-done thing. No annual renewal fees!

Of course, I have seen some "antique vehicles" here that have some awfully sexy looking fat tires under the back, and a damn healthy sounding mill under the hood.

I don’t run Antique tags on my Scrambler or Plymouth because technically you can get a ticket here in NC if you are driving it on a weekday with no intentions for a parade, etc. Antique plates are only for weekend driving or parade use since you do get a break in fees

Now how often would a cop look/care? Who knows for you but for me I’d get snagged first time out.

Back