Pre-Season Uwharrie Trail Work day #11,March 26th 2011

Will You Be Attending?

• YES

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • NO

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
I will throw $20, I will get you the overall number we will be donating after this weekend.

Looks like we will throw $50 from the Club and a few members throwing money also.

Will anyone have an open seat at the Hunt Camp? My 4x4 is broke and I doubt it will be fixed before then. I really don't want someone to have to drag my POS around Uwharrie. haha

-Jesse

I'll have at least $20 to throw in.

I *THINK* I'll have a free seat. I'll know for certain by Sunday. But theres usually always a few free seats floating around.

I'll throw in $20

We're down to $35 remaining to get the bobcat!!

Please let us know if you will be sending your money via paypal to Eli or bringing it to the workday:

Bobcat Rental $260
----------------------

carthief007 - $60 (paid)
cltdba - $15 (paid)
Kenster_66 - $20
expo XJ - $20 (Paying cash on 26th)
GimmieBoost - $20
XJfreakHO - $20 (Paying cash on 26th)
TTJ Club - $50 (Paying cash on 26th)
Your Hot Dog Guy! - $20
======================
$35 remaining

War Wagon & Eli, we are close enough to having the money for the bobcat. Please make sure RS Braswell is aware I will be picking it up on Friday morning around 8am.

Chris, I can give you the 50 from the club aswell as my 20 on sunday at the mudpits if that works. We have a few other members saying they will chip in, unfortunately our planned attendance is dropping likes flies.

Chris, I can give you the 50 from the club aswell as my 20 on sunday at the mudpits if that works. We have a few other members saying they will chip in, unfortunately our planned attendance is dropping likes flies.

I'll be there Saturday night definitely, but am still kind've tentative for Sunday. I've got things I need to get done around the house while it's warm and the season hasn't fully ramped up yet.

Updated the list.

Bobcat Rental $260
------------------------

carthief007 - $60 (paid)
cltdba - $15 (paid)

Kenster_66 - $20
expo XJ - $20 (cash on 26th)
GimmieBoost - $20
XJfreakHO - $20 (cash on 26th)
TTJ Club - $50 (cash on 26th)

Your Hot Dog Guy! - $20
======================
$35 remaining

Ill be there saturday too, can give it to you then. We will be getting there early to set up tents and all.

Hey guys. Been following the work days and stuff on here for about a month or so. I was wondering, could i and the gf come down on the 26th to help out if my schedule permits? I'm not a member of a club or nothing but i would like to help and meet some people in the process. I guess me and the gf would be just extra hands. Let me know what you guys think. thanks.

Hey guys. Been following the work days and stuff on here for about a month or so. I was wondering, could i and the gf come down on the 26th to help out if my schedule permits? I'm not a member of a club or nothing but i would like to help and meet some people in the process. I guess me and the gf would be just extra hands. Let me know what you guys think. thanks.

Of course! The more people that show up, the more work that gets done. Or at least the less hard everyone has to work. :D

That would be great, the more volunteers the better.

I'll do my best to be there:). Below is a little info so you guys know who I am.
Toby
2005 Jeep GC Brown
Lift, Rubicon wheels, Roof Rack

I'll do my best to be there:). Below is a little info so you guys know who I am.
Toby
2005 Jeep GC Brown
Lift, Rubicon wheels, Roof Rack

Tell ya what. I leave yadkinville around 6:45. I dunno if you were planning on breakfast at the outpost, but this would put us there right at 8am, and give an hour to eat, and then also meet everyone.

If you wanna meet me somewhere in yadkinville around 6:45 that sat morning PM me and we can go down as a group.:beer:

Bobcat Rental $260
------------------------

carthief007 - $60 (paid)
cltdba - $15 (paid)

Kenster_66 - $20
GimmieBoost - $20

Your Hot Dog Guy! - $20
DRaider90 - $20 (cash on 26th)
======================
$15 remaining

Will big red be there for us at hunt club so that we can use it if we need it?

It all depends on if we need it/have the man power to utilize it. If so either the Forest Service will bring it, or I will have to make a run to Janet's before we meet at Hunt Camp.

Will Teresa be bringing the sign in roster to hunt club for us as well? (I'm assuming that the man hrs are credited towards the budget, and correct me if I'm misunderstanding.)

Either Terry Savery or another Forest Service official will be out there with the roster at Hunt Camp for us to sign in. And yes the man hours count to their budget/grants they get. Every dollar they get from grants they has to matched with volunteer labor etc.

I really wish someone had gotten video of me in the bobcat getting the last hole taken care of back in December. The one that at the end everyone was cheering/ranting me on that took maybe 10 minutes to drill. When the auger hits rocky areas it gets very interesting operating the Bobcat. :driver:

Ok I just got off the phone with RS Braswell Bobcat and the total price plus fuel is a little more than $260. We are looking at $290, so I am going to throw in $15 for a total of $35. So we need $30 more at the very least. And this is being conservative with our fuel costs/estimate.

Bobcat Rental $260
------------------------

carthief007 - $60 (paid)
cltdba - $15 (paid)

Kenster_66 - $20
GimmieBoost - $20

Your Hot Dog Guy! - $20
DRaider90 - $20 (cash on 26th)
======================
$15 remaining

I'll have cash.

outstanding everyone way to make it all come together and make it materialize. I'll be heading up friday after my workday is done setting up camp and hanging out. anyone else heading up friday to camp?

Updated list. Price increased to $290 per Eli's findings on the rental.

Bobcat Rental $290
------------------------

carthief007 - $60 (paid)
cltdba - $15 (paid)

Kenster_66 - $20
GimmieBoost - $20 (cash on 26th)

Your Hot Dog Guy! - $20
DRaider90 - $35 (cash on 26th)
======================
$30 remaining

Put me down for $20 for the Bobcat CLTBA if you PM me your pay pal I'll get you paid that way. I am planning on making to the work day but don't want to have something come up and me not make it and you guys end up $20 short because of me.

Put me down for $20 for the Bobcat CLTBA if you PM me your pay pal I'll get you paid that way. I am planning on making to the work day but don't want to have something come up and me not make it and you guys end up $20 short because of me.

Thanks! You can send it to cmirving@gmail.com.

Bobcat Rental $290
------------------------

carthief007 - $60 (paid)
cltdba - $15 (paid)

Kenster_66 - $20
GimmieBoost - $20 (cash on 26th)

Your Hot Dog Guy! - $20
DRaider90 - $35 (cash on 26th)
jds97Wrangler - $20
======================
$10 remaining

who's gonna have p/u's there....if i dont have to bring my hunka junk i wont,but if we need it ill bring it

Back