Pre-Season Uwharrie Trail Work day #11,March 26th 2011

Will You Be Attending?

• YES

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • NO

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
sorry i didnt make it guys, didnt get my jeep back together till a little after 6pm saturday evening. finailly all done and doing right.
rumor has it that guard rail was put up on RML blocking the camp site off just up the little hill, this true?
just wondering cause ive camped there several times and love that little spot.
yeah its blocked off to jeeps and atvs but there is a tiny overlapped gap that people can walk up. still use for camping. just won't be able to get a jeep or yota up there

How did Kodak look? In a few of the pictures you cans ee that it has changed, just wondering how much they changed it.

yeah its blocked off to jeeps and atvs but there is a tiny overlapped gap that people can walk up. still use for camping. just won't be able to get a jeep or yota up there

Kinda ruins the point of camping there. It had plenty of parking for all the rigs and was off the trail a little. But oh well, plenty more places to camp.

Theres a mud hole there off RML, might have something to do with it being blocked, camped there once before and it was a pretty good spot., I suspect that was the biggest issue, but from what I saw the goal was to block vehicle access to alot of the area's where camping is common.

Back