OPEN INVITE/PROJECT CHRISTMAS @ THE FLATS SEPT.17-19

Jim that rig is soo kool. Do you have any idea what it weighs?
Thanks,
Im Guessing 1800 lbs
i will scale it this week
Im curious what the percentages are.
needs heavier front springs,after putting on the 8000 lb winch friday it bottoms out pretty easy on the bumpy hill climbs.

Big thanks for Rock Corps for the chance to wheel some great trails for a good cause. Special thanks to Trace for dragging my junk out of the woods and onto the trailer.

Had a blast, Love the place... Who ever that was in the buggy With the 3 in tube THAT thing is sick nasty...
00bowtie aka Chuck.
He calls it the "Big Nasty".
Imagine that!
Thanks to all the Rock Corps folks for hosting this event.
Had a blast! :driver:
Later, Paul...

Thanks Rock Corps!!Had blast even with power steering problems,Went home got cooler from autozone put it on then came back with logan road till got dark....

We always have a blast and got my 33's up "Old Stumpy"! You guys always put on a top notch event. BBQ and chicken was really good too!

Ton's of us have photos and videos and I'll be posting them throughout.
Josh and Cynthia

Had a blast. Thanks to everyone that helped get my rig off the side of 40 and me and woodchuck back to highpoint. We are headed back to rides to get my keys that are in the dodge. Nice huh...

ya thanks for the fun time guys i havent had that much fun in a long time. and for being the new guy wow was everyone super nice and friendly. made some good friends and got a ride in a few rigs and watched a lot of stuff.

got 34 pics and a video to post here soon when i get faster internet service.

just got to get my rig down here and finish it and start playin. :driver:

Couple crappy cell pics of my buddy's CJ after the rollover on No Way.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

that is a sweet looking jeep,was parked next to him.hope there wasnt any injuries.

He had a bump on the head a sore knee from the cage, but otherwise came out in good shape considering it took 3 hard rolls.

It was good talking to you quickracer. The buggy is cool.

pics

Attachments

• shane.jpg
    shane.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 595
  • kelly.jpg
    kelly.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 553
  • jim1.jpg
    jim1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 564
  • jim.jpg
    jim.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 569
  • harry.jpg
    harry.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 577
  • chuck.jpg
    chuck.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 560
I had a good time as usual. I will be buying a winch though after this trip. I got high centered about 50 yards or so up trail number 2 at about 10am, and couldn't get myself unstuck. Luckily after about 30 minutes, Quickracer came by on the parallel trail and saw me stuck and came to the rescue. Thanks again man!

I had a good time as usual. I will be buying a winch though after this trip. I got high centered about 50 yards or so up trail number 2 at about 10am, and couldn't get myself unstuck. Luckily after about 30 minutes, Quickracer came by and the parallel trail and saw me stuck and came to the rescue. Thanks again man!

I saw you up there while we were starting up two, didn't know you were stuck, Wished we would have known, we would have lended a hand. I just thought you was there watching us come up or try to come up.

few pics from the parking lot

Attachments

• 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 565
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 563
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 582
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 562
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 592
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 587
couple more

Attachments

• 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 585
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 612
I had a good time as usual. I will be buying a winch though after this trip. I got high centered about 50 yards or so up trail number 2 at about 10am, and couldn't get myself unstuck. Luckily after about 30 minutes, Quickracer came by on the parallel trail and saw me stuck and came to the rescue. Thanks again man!
Anytime,it was fun following you up # 2 and then you shot up the hill climb like it wasnt nothing,i was hot on your tail..LOL. Your sammi wheels like no tomorrow:driver:

Just few of some friends road up with till had to leave:shaking:

Attachments

• wheeling 128.jpg
    wheeling 128.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 494
  • wheeling 127.jpg
    wheeling 127.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 555
  • wheeling 134.jpg
    wheeling 134.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 516
  • wheeling 133.jpg