OPEN INVITE/PROJECT CHRISTMAS @ THE FLATS SEPT.17-19

So we have decided last minute we will be to make it! Me, mom, dad, and justin and alex! See yall saturday!
You damn right!
If you encounter my jeep with two chicks in it.......................
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.
JK....
Let's ride.
Paul....

A few of us are eating at I Hop sat morning at 7:30 in hickory before heading to the flats.If your headed that way, stop in for breakfast.

buggy

yes, should be there mid morning.. c u there..

Darn fuel pump crapped out on my yesterday evening. Gotta get that fixed and trick my buddy into towing me down. With any luck I will see everybody for Saturday afternoon.

Where is the link for the flats rules. The link in the first thread is no good. Also, campfires?
Rock Corps 4X4 Rules for Invite
1. There is to be no consumption or intoxication of alcohol or of any mind altering drugs while at the property known as “The Flats”
2. Speed limit for all access roads, parking lot, and non trail areas is 5 mph
3. Trail riding can begin at 9 am and you should be out of the trail system by 8:00 pm
4. Seat belts are to be worn at all times the vehicle is in motion.
5. All vehicles are to stay on marked trails and pull offs, No free roaming
6. All persons that ride on “Sky Trail”, and “No way” are to utilize Shoulder harnesses and helmets.
7. There are to be no fire arms whatsoever while at the property.
8. All trail vehicles are to have a working fire extinguisher on board while riding the trails
9. Be safe and courteous at all times. No Rude or obnoxious behavior. This includes loud, obscene, or vulgar language. This is a Family type atmosphere
10. ATV’s or Motorcycles are not allowed
11. Please do not throw trash just anywhere, we will have trash barrels. Any aluminum cans please throw at the outside of the trash barrel’s. These will be collected and donated to Hospice of McDowell County.
12. Do not block trails to watch at any obstacle. If you can’t get off the trail, keep moving until you can.
13. Rock Corps trail monitors have the right to deny access to any vehicle they deem under modified for the harder(red) trails.
14. Please keep all pets on a leash. Be prepared to “scoop poop”
15. Kids in car seats will not be allowed to ride on Red trails. No Passengers on Sky, or No way trails
16. Sky Trail and No Way, will open at 11:00am. There is a bounty on No Way
17. All extractions will be the responsibility of the vehicle driver and or passenger. We will have monitors at some locations with winch’s. But you hook up your rig. Tree savers are to be used, no winch cable or rope around trees Please have acceptable winching points
18. Violators will be dealt with and repercussions may include being asked to leave.
19. Rock Corps 4X4 is not responsible for personal injury or property damage
20. Violators will be dealt with and repercussions may include being asked to leave.
21. Rock Corps 4X4 is not responsible for personal injury or property damage

We need to be sure these rules are followed. Not that I see that being an issue.

Last I heard Camp Fires are allowed as long as there small and contained.

new guy will be there . ridin shotgun with friend.

hope to meet n make good friends. :huggy:

If any one has a 32 spline 1310 cv style dana 300 front yoke for a spare bring it and get with matt cutler. he busted one in about 15 minutes I am sure he will buy it or replace it. thanks

If any one has a 32 spline 1310 cv style dana 300 front yoke for a spare bring it and get with matt cutler. he busted one in about 15 minutes I am sure he will buy it or replace it. thanks
Got one. See ya about 9 or so.
Just replace it, nothing more.

Had a blast. Thanks to everyone that helped get my rig off the side of 40 and me and woodchuck back to highpoint. We are headed back to rides to get my keys that are in the dodge. Nice huh...

What a great event what a great ride, I had a blast and everyone i meet were nothing but friendly!!!Thanks to everyone that worked hard to put this event on.

well at least i got to see you on the way home haha had a good ride wish i could of got there when all the action was going down bump for a good cause and great land owners!!!:driver:

Great time at The Flats, as always!

:beer:Cheers to the Rock Corps guys for lettin us ride a great system! Again, your hard work paid off in providing all of us with some great trails and great ridin!:driver:

Myself and all of the trailjammers had a blast,, trail 2 was really fun this time, thanks to rock corps for having everyone out.

Back