OPEN INVITE/PROJECT CHRISTMAS @ THE FLATS SEPT.17-19

Thank's to all from rock corp

glad to see some old face's and meet some new face's. had a blast got to do some wheeling today superman took out my tcase yoke and my rear end yoke hope to some pic's or video of it climbing the tree at the top. thank's again for good time's and a good cause.

Thanks to everyone who came out for this ride!Because of you some child will have a better Christmas this year.Hope everyone had a blast!We saw a lot of new faces this time.Thanks for all the toys and the donations!!Great wheelin,great friends and great food!! Can't wait to do it again!Shout out to all fellow Rock Corps 4x4 members,you guys and gals are awesome!

Thanks to everyone that came out. This turn out shows two things. . . We Love Wheelin and Want our community kids to have a great Christmas. .. Thanks

The Family and I had a great time, Thanks again for the Open Invite and for what your doing for the community guys it will not go unnoticed.

Again it was great seeing every one and meeting new people, this why I do it and get my family involved in it, for events like this, put on by groups like the ROCK CORPS.

I never made it that far up there! I floundered around at the entrance for a while and then my better judgement kicked in and I backed out. Either that or Laurel Lane cost me some shackles!

Thanks again for the Open Invite Rock Corps! I had a blast and I'm sure that the children and families will be more thankful this holiday season...

I definitely had a blast! Even though first thing my seat slid back in the cj on a hill climb on the trail and me being 5 ft tall, couldnt reach the pedals. But hey nothing vice grips couldnt fix! And the most fun was when alex and i rode with my mom in pinkyxj after lunch, which had a broken axle, so we were in 2wheel the rest of the day trying to keep up! Thanks to the guy in the red xj for saving us with your winch! And thanks Rock Corps for having us!! :driver:

I never made it that far up there! I floundered around at the entrance for a while and then my better judgement kicked in and I backed out. Either that or Laurel Lane cost me some shackles!
Thanks again for the Open Invite Rock Corps! I had a blast and I'm sure that the children and families will be more thankful this holiday season...

Thats excatly what I did, well with out the shackles. Keep trying the entrance until the wife said "Don't tear it up, I would like to wheel longer than 10 mins today", so you know I what I did, Backed up and took to cut out :lol:

Thats excatly what I did, well with out the shackles. Keep trying the entrance until the wife said "Don't tear it up, I would like to wheel longer than 10 mins today", so you know I what I did, Backed up and took to cut out :lol:

That's why you buy your wife her own ride. I had my wifes ride out there trying my best to put it back on the trailer under its own power.

Pinky wants me to tell Rock Corps, well put event and an awesome day of riding. Even with her broke axle she did'nt want to stop, that was the most fun in 2-wheel!!! Really had a great time hope you guys got a bunch of toys for the kids!!!

Myself in the TJ. hcj73 in the tan 'yota. The orange scout and k5 are coworkers not on the board.....yet:lol:

Attachments

• heading out.jpg
    heading out.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 596
  • hans.jpg
    hans.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 584
  • chill1.jpg
    chill1.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 622
  • chill.jpg
    chill.jpg