OPEN INVITE/PROJECT CHRISTMAS @ THE FLATS SEPT.17-19

Top and bottom of trail 6.This one is gonna be nasty!

Attachments

• 4x4 pics 018.jpg
    4x4 pics 018.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 495
  • 4x4 pics 020.jpg
    4x4 pics 020.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 421
Cant wait to have everyone up to The Flats again. . .Ill be there Friday evening and all day Saturday

where is this place at? how far from Greensboro? got a mildy lifted XJ ill try to bring if its worth it. those pics are kind of intimidating to my open diffs, lol

Flats is about 2 hours, give or take. There are some trails there that you could probably do, you could probably run the ECORS A class trails. Had a blast when we went.

might try to make it out then. maybe weld up the rear first. long drive for one day though.

Wow, you guys have made some changes. I rolled right up trail 6 during the benefit ride, but I don't think that is going to happen next time. Looks awesome. I can't wait.

where is this place at? how far from Greensboro? got a mildy lifted XJ ill try to bring if its worth it. those pics are kind of intimidating to my open diffs, lol

I live NW of Greensboro, and it takes me about 2 hrs 15 min to get there. It is definitely worth the drive for a day of wheeling. If you are thinking about welding up the rear diff, then go ahead and do it.

looks like tons of fun. Kudos to you guys for all the work!!

Man some of that stuff looks steep! You guys had to put in some hard work for sure....!

Man some of that stuff looks steep! You guys had to put in some hard work for sure....!

You gonna bring that pretty red jeep up?

We are allowing camping.Like Jeff said,your fee covers you all weekend.And if you don't like camping there are 2 hotels within 1/2 mile of the park.The Hampton Inn and a Super 8.Hwy 221 Marion NC

i love camping. but usually camping involves a 6 pack and a guitar, lol. but i respect your no alcohol policy. i might try to make it, but at this point im still trying to figure out if the XJ needs a motor or not, got her up to 280 degrees and the radiator exploded, replaced that and the water pump started leaking before i ever started it. if its fixed, me and some buddys will try to make it out.

The club has added our Project Christmas drive into the open invite.Go to the first post on the thread to get all the details.We are accepting new or used toys!Thank you.

The club is working with Mcdowell County DSS to do the project Christmas.They are not going to be picky about the toys.Last year they ran out very early and their were a lot of kids that went without.So if you have any used toys that you are looking to get rid of please bring them.The club will accept donations,gift cards and new or used toys.

May not be able to make this one...

Back