OPEN INVITE/PROJECT CHRISTMAS @ THE FLATS SEPT.17-19

I'll be there! I've had a blast every time I've been to the flats. It looks like yall made most of the trails harder, especially trail 2...is that correct? I barely made it up trail 2 last time and wondering if I'd be able to make it again.

BTW, anyone got a link to the trail map?

Trail 2 might be a little harder in spots but not much.We really just added more obstacles to it.Here's the map.

Attachments

• new map the flats.jpg
    new map the flats.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 467
hopefully ill be able to make this one. Matt was tellin me there was a bunch of full throttle hills there!

Going to try my best. 2 viechles + pasengers, and a possible third.

scared? they got jeep trails lol

I am very scared,

I have another trip planned for the end of the month. Funds prohibit me from doing both.

Ready?

I just spent the last month trying to get ready for a Harlan trip last weekend. Well instead I put a custom clutch in on a vacation day on Friday, ALL DAY. After a 2 minute test drive in the back yard I was on my lid testing the cage!!! Clutch works great!!! Then I cut a tire on Saturday...

After a plug and securing everything a little better I CAN'T WAIT TO WHEEL THE FLATS!!!:bounce2:

1 toy or more equals 10$ wish we could do more.The club is gonnna give a cash donation also plus the toys to help these kids out.

I got the TJ all waxed up for Saturday! :D

This will be the first test with the new tow rig/chase truck, so I'm curious, anxious, and excited to see how it will do.

So we have decided last minute we will be to make it! Me, mom, dad, and justin and alex! See yall saturday!

Back