Mcgreggor vs Mayweather

I know the one live feed I was watching hit 1.8mil viewers alone.

Here's some simple math-

- 4.6mil paying viewers @ $100= $460,000,000
- Now cut the price in half and ass(ume) you pick up half of the pirated viewership- 54.6mil paying viewers @ $50= $2,730,000,000
- Now drop it to $20 and ass(ume) you pick up 80% of the pirated viewership- 84.6mil paying viewers @ $20= $1,700,000,000
- Now drop it to $5 and ass(ume) you pick up all the pirated viewership- 104.6mil paying viewers @ $5= $523,000,000

That's a lot of assuming, but one would think somewhere between $5 and $20 would be the sweet spot. Almost everyone I know that watched the fight via pay-per-view, chipped in $10-15

That said, we live in an age where people 'cut the cord' from the typical cable company, then jailbreak a fire stick so they get more free shit. And I know in my day to day business dealings, unless I'm selling something for free and willing to hand deliver at no cost, and give the buyer a beer and a cigar, they'll look elsewhere for cheaper. But I do know if it was less than $20, I woulda paid it, so I coulda watched it on 65" instead of my phone, with no sound.

I never buy any fights for this reason, too damn much $$, greedy bastards! No need to jailbreak a Firestick, you can side load the programs on them, factory available setting, anyone says they jailbroke/hacked one is lying to get the price up. Get one for $40 from Best Buy and watch 2 YouTube videos and you are in business.

Now whats the chance Mcgreggor will want to go back to fighting for peanuts after the massive payday he just got? Made more on one loss boxing than all his MMA fights combined!

I know the one live feed I was watching hit 1.8mil viewers alone.

Here's some simple math-

- 4.6mil paying viewers @ $100= $460,000,000
- Now cut the price in half and ass(ume) you pick up half of the pirated viewership- 54.6mil paying viewers @ $50= $2,730,000,000
- Now drop it to $20 and ass(ume) you pick up 80% of the pirated viewership- 84.6mil paying viewers @ $20= $1,700,000,000
- Now drop it to $5 and ass(ume) you pick up all the pirated viewership- 104.6mil paying viewers @ $5= $523,000,000

That's a lot of assuming, but one would think somewhere between $5 and $20 would be the sweet spot. Almost everyone I know that watched the fight via pay-per-view, chipped in $10-15

That said, we live in an age where people 'cut the cord' from the typical cable company, then jailbreak a fire stick so they get more free shit. And I know in my day to day business dealings, unless I'm selling something for free and willing to hand deliver at no cost, and give the buyer a beer and a cigar, they'll look elsewhere for cheaper. But I do know if it was less than $20, I woulda paid it, so I coulda watched it on 65" instead of my phone, with no sound.
There ya go,once again you and your math have ruined the thread.:shaking:

Uhmmm...kind sir.
I ...uhhhh...am positive you followed common etiquette, but for the life of m I am overlooking the link. Would you be so kind as to assist me?
Heck I dunno, didn't put that much thought into it. I just went to youtube and searched trash mouth white guy fights illiterate black guy.

Heck I dunno, didn't put that much thought into it. I just went to youtube and searched trash mouth white guy fights illiterate black guy.
Fact - if you google that, it nets you a string of NC4x4 links to Fuller vs Paul threads

Fact - if you google that, it nets you a string of NC4x4 links to Fuller vs Paul threads
So not true, but here is what I got!
fedaa504508438789f9567eafa876ba9.jpg
4fbca9989f9d7a9710e02e7beb8d487c.jpg

Sent from my LGL56VL using Tapatalk

They must have changed it so that noone gets offended:
upload_2017-8-31_17-37-45.png

Back