Mcgreggor vs Mayweather

hunterdan

I plan to watch the fight somewhere. Last night I got takeout from Buffalo wild wings and they are not going to show it due to 100.00 per TV and they have 46 of them.

Anyone know of a place that will air the fight in Morganton/Burke area.

My fight prediction is 1 of 2 outcomes.

#1-Connor KO's Mayweather in rd 1 or 2

#2 and more likely is Mayweather beats him up for a few rounds and KO's Connor in the
4th.

Only thing I see working in McGregor's favor is youth. Should be interesting though to see the age old discussion where you tell your buddies you could last a round with Mike Tyson (or whoever) for a round.

Mcgreggor has a reach advantage and is permitted to use lighter gloves. I wouldn't be surprised to see him land a few damaging blows to mayweather that can hurt him.

I have watched the majority of mcgreggors fights in the UFC and his strikes are pretty accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it were mma rules it would be no contest. Mcgreggor would crush him. I think mayweather is gonna give him a run since it's all stand up boxing rules. I don't think he'll ko him, but he may win on bullshit points just from picking mcgreggor apart with jabs and such.

If it were mma rules it would be no contest. Mcgreggor would crush him. I think mayweather is gonna give him a run since it's all stand up boxing rules. I don't think he'll ko him, but he may win on bullshit points just from picking mcgreggor apart with jabs and such.

Agreed across the board. I just don't think mcgreggor has the speed to match points.

There's been so much shit talking from both of them i honestly don't care who wins.
Just as long as they inflict maximum pain on each other.

Let's put this in perspective. McGregor finished 3rd in a regional golden gloves, and is going against a world class all time great bixer, and arguably the greatest counter puncher of all time.

To put that in perspective, it's high school all region offensive tackle, who cross fits but hasn't played football in 10 years going against JJ Watt 1-on1.

BTW not sure what the noise is above but McGregor and Mayweather are using the same gloves. Gloves heavier than McGregor has ever used professionally.

I expect Mayweather to dance, make it ugly and tag McGregor repeatedly. People will say Mayweather was scared of him, but he will clearly out class him.

To put that in perspective, it's high school all region offensive tackle, who cross fits but hasn't played football in 10 years going against JJ Watt 1-on1.

I guess this JJ guy is some famous foos ball player?? :rolleyes:

I expect Mayweather to dance, make it ugly and tag McGregor repeatedly. People will say Mayweather was scared of him, but he will clearly out class him.
Lets hope so,cause neither one has shown much up till now.

Sorry man, I hate "money" but he is an all time great.
If you say he hasn't shown much that's a you issue.

Sorry man, I hate "money" but he is an all time great.
If you say he hasn't shown much that's a you issue.
HE might be a great dude,dont know.But based on the shit show they both have been putting on tryin to build hype for the fight they both need to learn a lil class.

It would make more sense for Mayweather to take a dive and let McGregor win. Then have a re-match and make even more money.
This is why I quit watching boxing in 1999... I think they should go as hard as possible and stop running their mouths!

HE might be a great dude,dont know.But based on the shit show they both have been putting on tryin to build hype for the fight they both need to learn a lil class.
Class don't sell tickets

Class don't sell tickets
Yeah I know,but w all the trash talk more than likely somebody is gonna wear an ass whoopin and look like a fool at the end of the night.

Mayweather cant handle it, I'm sorry I'll say it!! Mcgregors boxing skills, and awareness are damn nice, he's arrogant as hell but that
Mcdick can def throw some hands. Mayweather is a monster in his own right but fighting Irish is gonna take it! Just my .02

Do they think they have to show it on every tv?
commercial PPV rates are based on the number of venue TVs. If you have 100 TVS and plan to show it on 1, you have too pay for 100.

Mayweather cant handle it, I'm sorry I'll say it!! Mcgregors boxing skills, and awareness are damn nice, he's arrogant as hell but that
Mcdick can def throw some hands. Mayweather is a monster in his own right but fighting Irish is gonna take it! Just my .02

I think you are going to be shocked. Im not sure Mcgregor hits Mayweather once.
Again McGregor entered a regional golden gloves competition and finished 3rd regionally and didn't qualify for nationals.

He isnt just going against an amateur golden gloves boxer he is going against an all time great pro boxer. The worst ranked WBC boxer is worlds better than the UFC's best boxer.

If this isnt a sham cash grab, Mayweather is going to dance for 10 rounds and pepper McGregor's face.

I think you are going to be shocked. Im not sure Mcgregor hits Mayweather once.
Again McGregor entered a regional golden gloves competition and finished 3rd regionally and didn't qualify for nationals.

He isnt just going against a amateur golden gloves boxer he is going against an all time great pro boxer. The worst ranked WBC boxer is worlds better than the UFC's best boxer.

If this isnt a sham cash grab, Mayweather is going to dance for 10 rounds and pepper McGregor's face.

Agreed 100%...but flip side, If this were in an octagon...I do think McGregor would embarrass Mayweather far worse than Mayweather will embarrass McG in the ring.

Agreed 100%...but flip side, If this were in an octagon...I do think McGregor would embarrass Mayweather far worse than Mayweather will embarrass McG in the ring.

Oh sure. No doubt. Mayweather has never defended a take down in his life most likely.
That said, with 4 oz UFC gloves, Mayweather probably breaks his hand and CM's face with one punch.

Mayweather will run the whole fucking fight and win with some pitter-patter counter jabs on points.

I would really Love to see McGregor roundhouse kick his ass Chuck Norris style.

Back