Mcgreggor vs Mayweather

slick, works for me - have to use the Periscope app.
It's literally his camera aimed at his TV screen lol.
Yeah and I had to turn the volume down his jive ass yankee voice was buggin me.

FYI if you log into Periscope there are tons of people streaming it similarly. I found another dude that isn't talking lol.

Mayweather looks like a cross between Michael Jackson and some 70's tv wrestler. WTF is that outfit??

For all you folks who aint gonna drop the coin to watch the fight some dude in one of my facebook groups is streaming it.CLICK AND WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK

Was working earlier...

IMG_4447.PNG

Mine is still on just freezes up some

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

I dug around on the dozen or so various feeds set up on Periscope until I found a stable one. Currently on "May vs mc" guy it up to almost 13k watchers.

10th round and McGregor is outta gas

Man Im glad I didn't pay to see that.Ive seen better fights between two girls on you tube.The ref should have let mayweather finish him.

Glad I didn't pay for that.

Money wins.

Connor actually held off longer than I expected and looked halfway decent considering going up against the best in the biz.

Glad my phone died in the middle of placing a bet, I would have lost my $$$.
Yeah but old habits die hard,Conner was having to work hard at staying w just boxing.

It's clear that McGregor wasn't conditioned to go the duration, Mayweather just had to wait him out.
Yeah what a snoozer though.

It's like around round 7, Mayweather finally woke up and realized he was in a boxing match and he needed to fight.

It's clear that McGregor wasn't conditioned to go the duration, Mayweather just had to wait him out.
Yeah what a snoozer though.
May knew that and was just letting him burn his gas.

I'd almost bet that was the strategy. Let McGregor tire himself out, give him the first couple rounds, then score points.
He hasn't got where he's at by bein dumb,he has a game plan.Im out,its past my bed time and god knows I need my beauty sleep.Good night Grand pa.

Back