Mcgreggor vs Mayweather

Thats the conversation a buddy and I were having at the gym this morning. If Mayweather sticks him and dazes him, will he revert to a tackle clinch

I think that the winner is predetermined. To much money involved.

Mayweather is boring as hell to watch fight, he runs the whole time throwing little love taps for points, this should have been a UFC fight. He is too much of a chicken sh!t to step in the octagon though.

Sent from my LGL56VL using Tapatalk

I think you are going to be shocked. Im not sure Mcgregor hits Mayweather once.
Again McGregor entered a regional golden gloves competition and finished 3rd regionally and didn't qualify for nationals.

He isnt just going against an amateur golden gloves boxer he is going against an all time great pro boxer. The worst ranked WBC boxer is worlds better than the UFC's best boxer.

If this isnt a sham cash grab, Mayweather is going to dance for 10 rounds and pepper McGregor's face.
I could be wrong... I still got my money on the Mouth mcgregor tho he def isn't the boxer mayweather is by any means I'll admit that! But I believe ole Irish is gonna surprise a lot of people lol I'm stoked they've hyped this shit up so much I wanna buy it and I barely watch any fights now a days!

fighter.jpg

Too much money involved in the "spectacle". It goes at least two rounds before anything serious happens. McGreeeeeeegor comes out swinging for show and Mayweather does his thing to not get hit. If it ended in a first round KO there would be no draw for a future rematch and more money.

Don't like either, but the only way McGregor even has a prayer is if Floyd didn't take him seriously and train. That's it. Age won't matter...he's so far and away better at boxing than McGregor that it just won't be a contest unless Floyd either didn't train or just does something stupid because he doesn't respect McGregor.

All advantages go to Floyd. Speed, quickness, punching power. Yes, punching power. He hits harder than Conor, who isn't huge on striking power.

Paulie Malignaggi, who was totally out of shape, sparred Conor twice. First time, Paulie says he was struggling with conditioning. Second time, after he worked for a week or so, they went 12 rounds and Paulie says he "beat Conor's ass". I believe him. And Paulie, admittedly, is no Floyd. If an out-of-shape Paulie beat Conor with a week's training, Floyd will destroy him. Unless, again...Floyd does something stupid. Which he's never done in a ring so far. 49 actual boxers have never been able to beat him, doubt that a converted UFC guy can.

Back