Job Hook Ups

need help

looking for a good worker for the tank cleaning industry.
pay is good, enjoyable work.

contact me at 704 881 4128

tim odell
atlantic clean fuel

My wife just graduated and is looking for a job in the Medical Office Administration field . She is fluent in American Sign Language , has excellent computer skills and also does transcription.She is hopefully looking for work in South Charlotte, Monroe or Lancaster area. She is not picky about it she will work for a small doctors office or a hospital.
Please pass the word along or if you just have a phone number of someone to speak to just let us know.
Thanks Chris

Engineering / Design

Exploring possiblilities of outside employment in engineering or test and evaluation. Preferably DoD related. Small Craft expeirence, with strong aptitude to perform in any other area. Special Projects, T&E and R&D are areas I excel. BS in Physics. Full resume upon credible intrests.

Thanks for looking.

My wife just graduated and is looking for a job in the Medical Office Administration field . She is fluent in American Sign Language , has excellent computer skills and also does transcription.She is hopefully looking for work in South Charlotte, Monroe or Lancaster area. She is not picky about it she will work for a small doctors office or a hospital.
Please pass the word along or if you just have a phone number of someone to speak to just let us know.
Thanks Chris
Not sure who the contact person is, but I know that NC Dept Health & Human Services, Division of Services for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing has an office down there, and they usually have vacancies. PM me if she needs more info.

FORK LIFT TECHNICIAN (repost)
Tired of flat rate ? cut throat warranty times? Tired of nothing coming in the door?
wanna work somewhere different most everyday? paid travel (local, no over night) company vehicle ( take home)
Looking for 2/3 Techs, ASE prefered (nothing specific, just cert's in automotive or Med/heavy truck) Knowledge /experiance with hydrulics a plus. forklift operating experiance a plus.
Must have own tools and the ability to trouble shoot in the field. Organized and dependable, trustworthy.
Consistant 40hrs, some overtime, paid vacation, good insurance, NO WEEKENDS
Looking for tech's living in Raleigh/Durham or somewhere in between ( surrounding areas fine)
Forklift repair/maint. road technician, and shop positions Most brands, Toyota mostly (gas/LP, diesel, and electric ) Coverage from about Graham NC east to the coast, slightly into Va, and SC. where you would run depends mostly on where you live, but I've been all over eastern NC ( sometimes in one day)
GOOD DRIVING RECORD A MUST !
If you are looking for a job, keep looking, looking for a career, contact me, and I'll fill you in.

Looking for career possiblilities in Telecommunications field. Right now Im working for a small company. We do VoiP broadcasting from small headends. I have experience in fiberoptics fusion splicing. Trouble shooting service issues. Managing outside plant building and operations. Have worked a little bit with copper plants. Just want to know if anyone knows of anything open for this type of work!

Summer Work: Raleigh Area

Looking for Any type of work for the summer. I will be gone for the next three weeks (Marine Corps is sending me to Pennsylvania for training) but when I get back I will be looking for work. I am getting back from PA. in about the second week in June, and need to earn some funds for school in the fall.

I have had experiences in several types of design, construction, and landscaping, as well as several other types of work. Honestly I am interested in anything, i just want to be able to be productive and use my skills (not flipping burgers or bagging groceries)

I also have a Kubota tractor with a box-blade and a bush hog if anyone needs fields cleared or some simple grading, or similar work.
I also own a pressure washer, as well as mowing equipment.

I will consider anything, just let me know what you are in need of.

Thanks- Chase
(919)-971-5498

Job posting from my company:

Due to Growth and a very busy shop
3SX Performance of Concord NC is adding a Technician to our staff.

Qualified applicants will have
*Service shop experience
*Own their own tools.
*Experience working on Mitsubishi and Subaru and knowledge of turbo systems a plus.
*Will be required to tune vehicles on our AWD dyno using SAFC, MAFT, FlashECU/Open Port,ProTune/Cobb, AEM and others. Will train tech in unfamiliar systems but tech is required to have experience in tuning one or more systems and have solid basic tuning knowledge before hire.

Looking to hire ASAP, Local or moving to area within the month.

Please email me at the shop
service@3sx.com

need a job. recent grad of App State. BS in Industrial technology, Industrial drafting and design. just moved to the charlotte area and would like to stay here. please let me know if you know of anything.

I'm a recent graduate of NCSU with a degree in business management and a concentration supply chain\operations. I also have a Spanish minor. I'm living in Raleigh and would love to stay in the area. I'm looking for any jobs in Raleigh, specifically supply chain. Let me know if anyone knows of any available jobs. resume and references are available upon request

hardwood floor work

looking for someone with construction exp, prefer hardwood sanding exp. must have transportation and able to be at work on time. call jim at 828-312-4740

licensed electrician

looking for general contractors,individals that need excellent residential electrical work performed.been in business for 5 years with many references.licensed and insured.
thanks,Jim (828)217-4772

Hey guys,
I have an IT Staffing firm, and we specialize in:

1- PeopleSoft,
2- SAP,
3- Oracle,
4- .Net

If your company is running these programs and used consultants, If you help me get in I will pay you 20% of the margin....
For example: If I place someone and I make 100.00 an hr on them, you would be 1099 20% of that number. So $20.00 an hr X 40Hr in a week X 1 month is $3200.00 a month I would pay you the life of the contract normally 6 months to 1yr contracts.... For just helping me get in...

Just a note I have a guy that has helped me place 6 guys at his company and right now I'm paying him $16,742 a month for nothing except getting me in the door.

Also if you have an IT background and you are looking for a gig? Please send me your resume and I will se what I can do..

Kernersville NC,
Varco Pruden VP buildings in kernersville is hiring Steel MIG welders... i don't work there yet cause their looking to hire more welders before they start the safety classes now, call them for details..

you do hafta have a GED or high school diploma and pass a math test before you submitt ur application...

just throwin this out there..

im gonna be needing a job in raleighwood this upcoming school year. i can do whatever and im not too proud of my time, meaning i dont expect to be paid for nothing. i have good ppl skills, i have worked for my family for 5 yrs now and have learned to treat customers with respect, other wise we lose business. i dont mind getting dirty, i can weld, stick and mig, and i learn quickly at most anything. i know my way around a computer, have a clean driving record, and i dont mind getting dirty the least bit. i am available from 3:30pm until (class before). also, to be honest, i would rather not have to work weekends bc i have a major hunting addiction but wont bitch and moan if im needed to.

pm on here if you have a Q and need a part time assistant doing whatever. and hell, if anyone has a job in the ac selling stuff i can do that too, ive always thought it would be nice to work in the ac but never had the chance.

thanks for considering
andrew wheeler

Hey everyone If anyone needs custom home install of audio,video,theater rooms,low voltage lighting,automated lighting,netowking,intercoms,or about anything 12 volt as well I have my own business and work all over North Carolina .Just message me or call at 910-220-7776 Ican sale you equipment or use yours

Thanks

Hey guys, I need a job. BAD. I have been in retail sales for 10 years. My dad owned the business and I have been selling hardware forever (both residential and construction). In the past 5 years I have taken on responsibilities equal to a manger minus the paperwork.
I have been in charge of everything from Stock, Public relations, delivery, customer support and what ever else you can think of. I have learned how to turn the other cheek, I have seen the worst in customers and learned not to sink down that low. I have also learned about getting, and keeping the customers.

I do not have to have a job in retail, but I do need a job. If it involes a computer I will catch on fast but I do not admit to knowing everything

Fab Fours

I am looking for a couple of full time and/or part time employees to work for me in the fabrication and order processing/shipping areas at Fab Fours in Pineville, NC.

Typical hours are 7-4 M-F for full timers and flexible part time depending on the situation/person.

Please contact me at 866-385-1905 ext 1016.
Please forward resume and references to azuber@fabfours.com

Positions available immediately.

Andy
www.fabfours.com

We are looking for a Heavy Truck Mechanic and a Tire Man at EPES transport in Greensboro, NC. If your interested send me a message and I will get you some more info.

We also have a part time position open for someone that is going to school for diesel mechanics. Its a good way to get some hands on experince in a truck shop and make some extra money.

Document/Archive Manager
(Open Immediately) - Phillips Architecture is seeking a document and archive manager to perform the daily printing, plotting, scanning, and archiving for the design team. Other responsibilities include general office administrative help, making deliveries, answering phones, and supporting the document equipment and systems.

This job is located in Raleigh, NC
off of wake forest rd and 440.

http://www.phillipsarch.com/pa/Careers/tabid/58/Default.aspx

This is a professional environment with a lot of perks, trust me I work there..

if you want more info or a detailed break down of job tasks PM me and we can talk.

Have a buddy who got out of school awhile ago and hasn't done a whole lot since then. Hes suddenly found motivation and looking for anything including grunt work. Anyone have anything?

Recently laid off from a textile warehouse, I have 8+ years in warehouse management / supervision, and 3 years in retail sales management / supervision. Located in the Greensboro area. I also do freelance graphic and web design. Resume is ready to be faxed or e-mailed.

If you have a good driving record, very minimal or no criminal history and can pass a drug test, STAY Clean and on the job for longer than 6 months, I have a few opportunities for Glass Installers, Tow Truck Drivers and Roadside Assistance operators.
Good pay (more if working nights or late night)
Good Benefits
and a stable career choice (as long as your attitude doesn't get in the way) :rolleyes:
PM me and I can hook you up.

Mostly Charlotte Area, perhaps other areas but I would need to check first.

Back