Job Hook Ups

my wife left active duty in the USAF so we could have abetter family life (im still in.)

She is trained as a MP, worked in supply, and has experience in UPS as a manager.

Looking for a job in security, shipping and recieving (warehouse manager), or really any office posistion.

She served honorably.

We live in cameron nc and she can work anywhere from raleigh down to fayetteville

Thanks
IM me

I just got my A+ and in a couple of weeks, I should have my MCDST and then Vista. If anybody knows of something in IT around Wake, Johnston, etc. Please let me know
Thanks

Mike.....how bout working for the school system?

I just got my A+ and in a couple of weeks, I should have my MCDST and then Vista. If anybody knows of something in IT around Wake, Johnston, etc. Please let me know
Thanks

Mike-

You may want to keep an eye out for postings at the Johnston County Schools' website. They have had a position listed within the past couple of months....but no one was hired. Also, the director recently announced his retirement so things will probably change a bit....as in, hopefully, more support staff.

If you are interested, let me know...Ill pass your name out to the rest of the staff. Their office is in the A.G. Glenn building, right below my office.

www.johnston.k12.nc.us

Good luck!

Chris M

Goodyear Tire and Rubber company is in need of a few General service/general maint. techs. Oil changes, tires, very light mechanical. Full time available. Contact:704-752-8211
Online app:http://www.goodyearcareers.net
Any questions please contact Jeremy Barnett, or Sam Harper at the above number.

I am in Construction Management and need an internship/job at least until next May, but hopefully turned career after school. Ideally I would like to work with a "large" commercial company that is LEED certified; I am currently interested in Balfour Beatty, Clancy & Theys, Barnhill, and skanska. But with the current economic situation I don't mind where I get one. Any help sure would be appreciated!
Thanks!

I know its probably the worst time, but....

I'm looking for a mechanic/mechanic helper job. Anything from light duty pickups to road tractors. I have experience working on air and hydraulic brakes, some small engine work. I've done suspension repair, kingpins, driveline work, and tons of PM's on all kinds of fleet trucks from pickups to semis. I have a very good understanding of electricity and wiring. I've also setup a few 1/2ton and 1ton rear axle ring and pinions. Im sure theres more that I've forgotten to list.

I have some tools, enough to get by most of the time, but by no means a full box. Looking for full time work, first or second shift. I'm currently going to cpcc to earn an associates degree in heavy equipment transport technology. I don't have any ASE certifications yet, but plan on taking some tests this coming year. I am an extremly fast learner and can read schematics and shop manuals to teach myself how to do jobs. I'm very hard working, mature, motivated, and willing to work long hours.

Send me an email at jtbenfie@yahoo.com or call me at 704.309.5684. My name is Josh.

Im looking for any openings for dump truck drivers. Ive got my class B CDL`s and3 years exp. in tandem, tri axle, and quad axle trucks. So if you know anyone or just see something in thepaper around the triad area please let me know. Ive got a kid and child custody proceedings to pay for and im getting drained very quick. Im getting very little hours at my current job. Any help would be very appreciated.

I'm looking for IT work around Charlotte. I did helpdesk/network/server support at Wachovia for over 6.5 years. The last 2.5 years or so I have done contract work in helpdesk/desktop support with 6 months being my longest job. I'd really like to get back into something permanent doing telecomm/network support. I actually haven't done IT work since September, just been delivering subs. It's actually pretty relaxing and halfway decent money. :beer:

LOL, I can't do it forever though.

HEY EVERYONE, MY NAME IS RYAN. IM LOCATED IN GREENSBORO AND AM LOOKING FOR A JOB ASAP! I CAN DO ANYTHING JUST ABOUT LOL. I AM A PRETTY GOOD MECHANIC, IVE DONE BUILDING MAINTIANCE, ALL TYPES OF CONSTRUCTION(SIDING, WINDOWS, TRIM, FRAMING,CONCRETE,FLOORING, CARPET,ROOFING, BOUT ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF IVE DONE) MY GRANDFATHER WAS A LARGE BUILDING CONTRACTOR HERE IN GREENSBORO AND I WORKED FOR HIM ALL MY LIFE. NOW HE CLOSED THE COMPANY AND MOVED TO THE BEACH. SO IM AM LOOKING FOR ABOUT ANYTHING WITH HALF DECENT PAY.CAN OPERATE LARGE MACHINARY AND TRUCKS. HAVE VALID DRIVERS LINCENSE'S

IF ANYONE CAN HELP IT WOULD BE GREAT! I HAVE BEEN OUT OF WORK FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS AND IT SUCKS ALWAYS BEING BROKE!!

MY CELL IS 336 362 3490 CALL IF U HAVE ANYTHING SERIOUS!

Telecommuniations Job

Wanted if anyone here knew of anyone local pefer Charlotte Gastonia area, That had any openings available. I've worked for Time Warner as a Service Tech. And also worked for a small company upfitting new headends with switches and splice case I have a lot of experience with fiberoptic cable. Thanks something similar would be great always keep my options open. Thanks

Matt Crump - 704-918-8973

i no everyone and there best friend is looking for a job. well i am to, worked at VP Buildings and got laid off back in september

AWSE Certified 2G welder,
experience with STICK/MIG,
Aluminum, Steel, Pipe, Stainless Steel, Structural Steel, i do have a job offer but it is 36 miles away in Graham when i live in greensboro, Gas prices slowly rising makes me worry about it, so if anybody knows any place thats at least paying good or somthing. please let me no,

Also i will do any kinda of job right now, dont need welding!

go to columbiana high tech manufacturing. it is on fairfax rd in greensboro. my father-in-law, brother-in-law and a few friends work there. they do alot of welding and fab work for the gvmt. pays good and most of the time at least 50+ hrs/week. hope this helps. let me know what you find out.

go to columbiana high tech manufacturing. it is on fairfax rd in greensboro. my father-in-law, brother-in-law and a few friends work there. they do alot of welding and fab work for the gvmt. pays good and most of the time at least 50+ hrs/week. hope this helps. let me know what you find out.

applied, sent resume, did application, called john 100+ times never anwsered or called back after leaveing over 50 messages, they keep saying there hiring but wont tell me nothing.. thanks tho ill try again,

I am a 20 yr old male that just lost a job, I am wanting to know if some one on here could help me out. I live in Kernersville, and can travel to where I am able to work. I’m an honest hard working male that has just hit a bad time in this no good time of economy and is in serious need of a job. I have learned many traits along the years such as mechanical skills on both vehicles and smalls engines. i know how to weld using both mig and arc, also learned many fabrication skills. I am able to fix or repair houses, wiring, do carpentry. Also very knowledgeable about computer software and programs used. If you can help me out it would mean a lot to me.

PM me on here or call me cell 336-624-2665

Eric

thanks

I can join the ranks of the shit-canned. The advertising/design agency I have worked at for 11 years folded up.

So...if anyone needs, or knows of anyone who needs, a multi-award-winning graphic designer/art director with a lot of experience concepting and implementing design and marketing campaigns in fashion/consumer/business-to-business markets, in a wide variety of media....I would love to hear from them.

I am interested in a staff position or any freelance opportunities. I have the needed workstation (Mac) and all design related software apps to fully operate in graphic design. And the experience to drive it....but I do better with the actual creation of print media, and art directing (working collaboratively with vendors) on broadcast and interactive that someone else generates (I am getting more comfortable with the coding aspect....but still need to work on that some).

Here is my site with sample work and my resumé:

http://www.metzgardesign.com/

EDIT: And I just noticed I allowed my paying subscription to NC4X4 to run out. Damn.

Operations Tech,(Automation)

If anyone has any experience with with allen Bradley, PLCs, Wonderware HMI and experience with industrial instrumentation, electronis, power systems, knowledge of compressors, pumps, and good troubleshooting skills etc....
My company is looking for someone to work in the Lexington area.....salary is $54200 to $81700
Tech. or Assoc. degree in Instrumentation, electronis or related field or equiv. work experience reguired.
call me for more info and contact info. Please reference my name if applying.
Company is Williams the natural gas co.
Dennis
336-509-4322

Anyone in clayton looking for a kid who will work there ass off im only 16 but i can learn quick and i wont complain. i dont have a lot of experience but it just depends on what kind of work you do...

I posted once a couple months ago and wanted to check back again.
I'm looking for someone that is very skilled in fabrication work, not a basic mechanic part time or possibly full. They must be able to lay down a very good bead with a Mig welder and being able to Tig is definitly a plus. They must be self sufficent in a shop and able to do the majority of things related to 4wd vehicles. They must be very aware of their surroundings and careful as we have $100k plus cars in there often. We run a tight ship and I'm very particular about the work that leaves my shop. You can get ahold of me by PM or call the shop.

if any one who needs any healp for any thing let me know

deisle tech ( worked for volov for 2 years)
carpenter(frame, drywall,roofin,lil finish work, flooring,)
welder(mig flux core and gas, arc) about a year in fab work worked makin tanks, and tank legs and what not ,
tire work( whne i worked for volvo i learn to do it the old way bars and forks
body man(worked ina bodys hop for about year befor i moved back to kernersville can do patch work paint custom body kits any thing)

i am a fast learner, need somin got laid off and got t get some cash flow , some of you know where im comin from , i can do any thing i will dig a ditch all day if i have to dont matter to me , i am in walburg/kernersville if you or know of any one has any thing let me know plz thanks guys

Looks like I'll be getting laid off as well, at least for weeks at a time or a week here and there. I'll be looking for at least part-time work and probably full-time work in the not so distant future. I'm proficient in MIG, STICK, and TIG with carbon steel and I feel that I have a very good mechanical knowledge of how things work. The job doesn't necessarily have to be a welding/mechanical job but that's probably what I'm best at.

Thanks- Richard

heavy equiment operator

Like so many of yaw'll.ive came to the end of the road on my job.It got to wet to work and well they cut a bunch of us loose.i can run about any peice of equiment and enjoy doing it.ran a pipe crew at the airport job in greensboro for a couple years and worked in grading for about 10 yrs.looking for work close to or arond kernersville.hate to drive to raliegh everyday to go to work.let me know if you know anyone that needs a good operator.

We're also looking for someone to run the website, handle online and phone sales. Pay will be a base plus commission. We're looking for someone to grow the sales part of the company and willing to put forth effort. Must be knowledgeable with computers, off road parts, the 4wd industry and good with people. PM if interested
Im in............. how much you paying. I need health insurance too, and a company trail rig.

amd no need for health ins. for me have my own, min. wage sounds great, actually anything sounds great, company vehicle? nah, my sammy is rearin and ready haha

I am a 20 yr old male that just lost a job, I am wanting to know if some one on here could help me out. I live in Kernersville, and can travel to where I am able to work. I’m an honest hard working male that has just hit a bad time in this no good time of economy and is in serious need of a job. I have learned many traits along the years such as mechanical skills on both vehicles and smalls engines. i know how to weld using both mig and arc, also learned many fabrication skills. I am able to fix or repair houses, wiring, do carpentry. Also very knowledgeable about computer software and programs used. If you can help me out it would mean a lot to me.

PM me on here or call me cell 336-624-2665

Eric

thanks

Back