Job Hook Ups

Ken10017

I tried to send you a pm but it said you could not accept them. Anyhow shoot me a pm with your pay requirements and e-mail and I will send you some info on what i'm looking for and what we do. I may have several positions for installation and service techs opening up real soon.

Well working a commission job has its perks but right now it is slow. Therefore I need to pick up some hours doing....well, anything. I have too much free time right now. Anywhere in the Winston, Greensboro area. Shoot me a PM and I can send my resume. Thanks.

About to graduate w/ my BS in mechanical engineering. i have 1 year w/ ingersoll rand doing design and product testing. mechanical background, but book smart too. If anyone has any openings I'd love to take a look. -Taylor

Looking for something part time nights and week ends in Winston or High Point area

I work as a automotive tech at Bob KingKia but just looking for anything part time

Pm me if you know of anything

Welder needs a job ral/durh area

I was working at a stainless steel fabriction shop s a welder i ws fired when i got in a bad car ccident and was out of work for a month with more time to go. Anyway im lookign for a new job welding. I specialize in stainless steel and aluminum tig but im certified mig and great at stick as well. I have plenty of blueprint reading exp and great fabrication skills. Let me know if anyone knows of anything in the raleigh durham area.
Thanks

my mom works in the kitchen at Carmel Baptist Church in Charlotte (on Hwy 51)...

she needs a dishwasher...basically on the school schedule (same holidays/breaks)...hours are 8a-3p, but you get out at 2-2:30p some days...

starting at $10/hr...kitchen experience (so you could help with food) could start you higher...

option to work some evenings, weekends, etc...

PM me if you're interested...

Greg

My wife and I will be moving to Raleigh from Connecticut early next month.
I already have an excellent job offer, but my wife is still looking, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to post a little something about her here.
She is a graphic designer. She is currently the art director at one of the largest tee shirt and custom screen print and embroidery shops here in the north east. She wouldn't mind finding work at another tee shirt printer, but she is open to any graphic design opportunities other than web design, which she really isn't interested in at this time.
Let me know if you know of any art opportunities in the Raleigh area.
Thanks,
Al

I was working at a stainless steel fabriction shop s a welder i ws fired when i got in a bad car ccident and was out of work for a month with more time to go. Anyway im lookign for a new job welding. I specialize in stainless steel and aluminum tig but im certified mig and great at stick as well. I have plenty of blueprint reading exp and great fabrication skills. Let me know if anyone knows of anything in the raleigh durham area.
Thanks

The company I work for may be hiring for a welding position (they usually are, but I will have to verify). It would be all mig/mild steel. The name of the company is Altec Industries (www.altec.com) and located in Creedmoor, NC. The position would not utilize all of your skills (SS and alum), but let me know if you would be interested and I will find out for sure and put you in contact with the right person.

I put a sprinkler system in a altec building up in Burnsville NC

Paralegal in Chlt position needed:
This is for my exwife. She got railroaded out of a good job and is looking for a new one.
Her expertise is in Bankruptsy but also has mortgage experience.
Please PM me if you have any leads.
thanks,
RQ

I am looking for part time work in the Greenville NC area. I have experience in body work, trim work, some welding and fabrication experience, but I'm open to anything. Iam available after 12 everyday.Thanks

Ryan
252-452-7772

I need an experienced computer repair tech ASAP! I don't have time to train, need someone that can start right away and knows what they are doing. Call me 423-737-0265 -- Shawn

*for you psychology college guys* - i KNOW it's hard to find a psych job w/ a BS/BA

One of the labs I collaborate with has a research tech position opening, starting immediately but something could be worked out if you're still finishing up.
This is a research position in an imaging (magnetoencepholography) lab, coordinating studies, analyzing data, doing various technical things. GREAT opportunity if you are kind of interested in science, but not sure how to get into it.
Somebody fresh out of college is fine, just need knowledge of how teh sceintific process works and basic cognitiove/perceptual psychology...
email me at "dhair (at) wfubmc.edu" for more info

Looking to Hire

I'm looking for 2-3 guys! You have to be 21, and have a pretty clean driving record. You will start out as installers $10.00 hr and have the opportunity to move up to Certified service techs ($12.00hr) and Crew leaders ($13-14hr) within a short period of time. We are an outdoor living company with various services. Our main buisness is installing and providing service for Mosquito Misting Systems and Water misting systems. Its not rocket science and most people pick it up quickly. There is some out of town travel and lots of overtime available. Just shoot me a pm here to let me know what time you plan on coming in to fill out the application so I can be available to interview you on the spot. The Office address is listed below.

Dustin

Saltra Inc
2210 Page Rd, Suite 108
Durham NC 27703

We are right behind Brassfield Storage and next to Dacco Transmittions.

I'm looking for something in the Greensboro area that is transportation related.
I'm curently the equipment cordinator for a trucking company. I have wored as a truck and trailer mechanic mostly over the last 10 years. I was the sevice manager over the shop before taking over my current position and also have some dispatch ex.
If anyone knows of any job openings let me know.
Thanks
Sam(slim)

I know absolutely nothing more than what's in the message below...I received an email from my dad, who got it from a friend of his...any questions, contact the person below:

Just in case you know of a "someone" or your children have a friend...

Calling all in case you know of a someone who has varying degrees of knowledge in Engineering.

Robert needs someone who knows CAD/Draftsman and also who is on the road to being a registered Engineer.

Better yet...Someone who is Registered!

Small Company...Nearly 25 years in business.

Benefits and nice office space. (Charlotte, NC)

If you need more info, please send an email to me at wmschorn@gmail.com or wmschorn@aol.com . I'll be glad to take it from there and/or refer someone to Robert.

Thanks for the help.

Chris Horn Williams

Greg

Got an email from work today asking if we know anyone looking for a part time job with our customer support services. It would probably be in Cary off of Weston Pkwy.
This is all it says:
We now have part-time opportunities within Customer Support Services that just may fit their flexible hours!

Multiple shifts are available including 4-hour shifts, 5 days a week. So if you know a stay-at-home parent, college student, or retiree who may be interested, please encourage them to apply to Requisition #0800252"

(Oh, and if you are thinking about it pm me, if you use my name I might get a bonus. If I do, I'll take you out to lunch or for pints somewhere)

Oh yea, the key piece of info, it's with Fidelity Investments.
Sorry, sometimes I'm brain damaged.

Iron handrails

I have a carpentry business and have an opportunity for some work on townhouses in cary for a national builder. I will need to build various size decks on each unit. I am looking for someone that fabricates handrails, they are a simple design, very typical for residential use. I can provide measurements and install them, usually will need 13 - 16 sections at a time.

mtracy1@nc.rr.com
919 868 7200
Mike Tracy
Tracorp, Inc.

hardwood floor work

anyone have experience installing/finishing hardwood floors. pm me. most of my work is in the lincoln co. area.

Back