Job Hook Ups

Any body hear of any work in the Concord/Kannapolis area? I have automotive parts and service back ground as well as management background. I am looking for something starting right away.....

If anyone heres of anything please give me a shout.

Thanks.

Working at a print company, looking for a qualified sales rep maybe 30k starting. And also looking for a Customer service rep now till around the first of the year. Exp prefererd for both buy not nessiary. PM me

im looking for mechanic position in lincolnton area. i have 2 yr exp in shop enviorment, and 5-6 on personal stuff. i have 1 yr comunity college auto classes, and 2 yr high shcool rop.

Friend of mine is looking for a job in the GSO to HP area. Needs the hours to be7AM - 2PM mon-fri. He has a second full time job that he has to be at @3PM Mon -FRI. Experienced in General service tech for automotive. Thanks guys Billy

part/full time seasonal position.

I'm looking to hire several people to help out hanging christmas lights for residential and commercial customers. Hrs are monday-friday 8a til Dark, and great potential for overtime. Starting pay for persons with clean driving record that can drive a company work van is $10 hr and for labor is 9.50hr. No Exp required. There is an oportunity for the right ppl to become perm. Full Time employees. I do all the hiring so give me a call @ 919-384-5742.

Dustin

Open Position

We have a job opening in Wilmington NC for Invisible Fence. The position open is for an installer/technician. Must have a clean driving record and a background check will be done. Call (910)392-0411 for more infoor PM me Pay is neg. Training provided. 401k,health,dental,bonuses. Full time.

looking for engineering position

I am looking for a full time engineering position. I will graduate next month from UNCC with a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering. I have design experience with several softwares, welding experience, and HVAC design experience. I have also ordered and managed product for a large volume retail store. If anyone is interested or might have a lead, please contact me at jthill@uncc.edu for a full resume. Thanks.

Jonathan Tyler Hill

Toyota Parts Sales

Leith Toyota on Capital Blvd in Raleigh. Pay is good, hours are average, full time, hourly + commision. Only experienced need apply. APD experience a major plus. Great place to work or I wouldn't still be here. PM me for more info.

Caprenter needed

I need a carpenter/ helper in the Brevard N.C. area. Pay is based on experience. This is a permanent, full time position.
We also work 4, 10hr days.
Johnny Sherman 828-883-7375

I work at Corning in Hickory, NC... we are getting ready to hire 10-15 field engineers... basically any form of engineering could be utilized... decent pay and paid travel, easy work...

http://www.corning.com/careers/

^
|
|
|

I was a Field Engineer with Corning for the past 2 years. This is a good oppuritunity for a lot of the new engineering grads that are on here. Good pay and benefits for bring right out of school. If you are x-military thats a big plus too. Be ready to do some traveling though, this isn't exactly a condusive job for a family or a personal life. If anyone on here applies let me know and I'll see if I can pull some strings for ya.

Daniel

I'll be looking for a part time, possibly full time job in or close to boone, NC I will be starting at App. in Jan and HAVE to have a job to pay bills.

I can provide references and my current employer of 2 years would be more than happy to talk to anyone concerning my skills/work ethic, etc.

I have lots of experience in 12v car wiring, computer repair/troubleshooting, basic mechanics, 2-way radios, public safety equipment. Basically anything electronic really. My current job is installing 2-way motorola radios and public safety equipment.

Something at a car parts store, or electronics store would be awesome, but im open to just about any job.

Josh
jtbenfie@yahoo.com

Looking for some part time work. I have worked for Advance Auto parts for 3 years now. I am a parts pro and a commercial delivery driver. They have been cutting my hours recently and I need to pick up some more money since I am getting married in may and need to make money for that and for jeeping. I can work around my class schedule pretty easily and I am pretty much a jack of all trades. Done everything from laying hardwood floor and building cedar strip canoes to my current job. I live in the Raleigh Area and Attend State.

Do you still have any openings for the fork lift tech? I am a manager for a large truck shop. I am looking for a change I am tired of being behind a desk. I also have fork lift experence and hydraulic experence on feed haul trucks.
Just let me know. Thanks

anyone need a painter?

Just moved into the area, Im looking for a full time painting position. I have 6 years exp. in a high end collision shop, with Sikkens. Preferably in the mooresville area.

i need a job in boone or close to it. i only have classes on Tuesday and Thursday so i can work any other day. i have experience at being an electrician, masonry, car detailing, im good with most tools and computers. just pm me if anyone knows about anything.

I'm gonna be graduating from NC State in May, starting to look for jobs. I'll be graduating with a degree in Business Management - Finance Concentration, and a Minor In Accounting. Have been working for a Boat Sales business for 5 summers now, Have a lot of experience with Heavy towing, forkilift operation, and heavy tractor operation. Also as most of you know I have a good bit of experience working on Vehicles from repairs to Fabrication for 4x4 stuff. I also created and maintain my own website www.beastinc.net

Starting to look for jobs, to be honest I have no idea what I really want to do, but I want to preferably stay in the Raleigh or Mooresville/Charlotte areas. I'm kinda open to anything as long as its gonna pay the bills, whether its related to my degree or not, all though doing something I won't hate is more important to me then making a ton of money. I'd really prefer to have a job thats not more than 50% behind a desk. I'd like to be doing something that can be, but does not necessarily have to be hands on so to speak, I just don't wanna be stuck in an office all day. Obviously working with a Motorsports type job would be pretty cool, but like I said before I am down for about anything.

I can forward a copy of my resume on request.
Thanks

Hey guys, I just graduated from NCSU in December, and I am looking for a full-time position somewhere around Raleigh. I graduated with a BS in AET, its very similiar to an ag. engineering degree. I have numerous skills from computer hardware to operating semi-heavy machinery. Just let me know what is available around here, I can send you a resume if you're interested.

Thanks,

JT

Have a friend looking for a new position in the property management area around Charlotte. Any help would be appreciated!
Chuck

QUESTION

Open position for pharmaceutical setup operator in Raleigh.
------------
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The employee is responsible for the set-up of the equipment to written specifications in a timely fashion prior to the beginning of a product run. The employee is also required to make minor repair/adjustment and assess problems. The set-up operator may also be used to cover for production operators and assist in normal operations of the equipment.
Education required/ preferred: 2 yr. Technical Degree or equivalent required.
Experience: 5 years set-up and change over experience in manufacturing.
------------
PM me if you are interested. We've had a couple of folks move from a mechanic's position to a setup successfully.
WHAT CO. DO YOU REPRESENT FOR THIS POSITION?

WORK

Wanted to know if anyone knows anyone whos hiring or needs help in the Charlotte area. I have experience in General construction, Electric, Plumbing, Low voltage and structured wiring. Would really like to work for a company with benefits.

Thanks Matt

980-722-1727

Wanted to know if anyone knows anyone whos hiring or needs help in the Charlotte area. I have experience in General construction, Electric, Plumbing, Low voltage and structured wiring. Would really like to work for a company with benefits.

Thanks Matt

980-722-1727

Look up a company called Carolina Time. I worked for them in Charleston, but the home office is in Charlotte. They are always looking for good people.

looking for some work around the wilmington area. i'm pretty up for anything. just PM me. i can send a resume if needed

Just relocated from New York. Looking for a some work in Greensboro, Burlington, Durham area. Pretty much for anything.
Ex-military background, Administrative management, Maintenance & Logistics, AUto service tech.

Back