Job Hook Ups

My wife just left active duty a few months ago to have our second child. now she needs a job. We are in cameron and i am stationed on pope afb.

She has mgmt at UPS, USAF, and she worked for a credit card sales company.

any help?

Just to put the word out there I am doing Eco-friendly land Clearing, anything from lots/roads/trails to underbrush and pasture reclaimnation. Very competative prices and half the time of traditional methods. We recycle all waste wood, do not burn, and can leave your property looking groomed and park like! If you have any questions or need some land cleared in the NW NC area you can call me @ 828-719-5629 or email greenforestrysolutions@yahoo.com

General Dynamics?

If you're looking for employment within General Dynamics, please let me know what you're looking for and I'll be happy to get you pointed in the right direction. I, personally, do cleared work here in the DC area for GD's IT division, but I can help out regardless of what arena you're trying to get into.

If you're just off active duty (with a clearance), or you have an active clearance and are looking for a new position, let me know.

Yes, I know it's a shot in the dark finding someone via this avenue, but if on the off chance you see this and you're looking for cleared work, then, great!

I know my location (Chantilly, VA) is looking for a logistician right now (warehouse work), and we're always hiring network people (what I do), A/V guys, and customer support/service center people with TS/SCI. Regardless of location, if you're looking for employment with General Dynamics, please let me know before applying, I'll help out best I can.

I am looking for a sales/sales management position in Raleigh or Charlotte area. I currently live in the Raleigh area but wouldn't be opposed to relocating to Charlotte (or Greenville Spartanburg in SC).

15 years experience in sales & sales management, good performance record!

I'm looking for a job. I actually need one rather badly.

I have 4 years of electrical experience commercial, and residential.

2 years Management experience

Landscaping, hardwood flooring, etc.

I'm a student and I need a part time job. $10/hr would be nice, but more would be ideal.

I made $15 back home full time, so the more the better. I've got lots of bills, and no job. Someone must have some type of work for me.

If you have a good driving record, very minimal or no criminal history and can pass a drug test, STAY Clean and on the job for longer than 6 months, I have a few opportunities for Glass Installers, Tow Truck Drivers and Roadside Assistance operators.
Good pay (more if working nights or late night)
Good Benefits
and a stable career choice (as long as your attitude doesn't get in the way) :rolleyes:
PM me and I can hook you up.
Mostly Charlotte Area, perhaps other areas but I would need to check first.
Update - there is an opening for an ERS tech in Raleigh-Durham area and we have a need for a Supervisor here in Charlotte.
PM me with inquiries.

im looking for some work around roxboro durham or hillsboro prefereablhy construction but will take about anything

Looking for any type of mechanic work. Have tools will travel, even to youyr house or place of business.

Just moved my business up here from west palm beach fl, Possibly looking to hire two helpers, pay will be based on experience. I'm not looking to pay minimum wage, but I need people who will work with me to get things done.
All phases of residential and commercial remodeling and reconstruction.

Thanks.

tree service

looking to get started in tree service work. been running a chainsaw since i was a youngun but never done any tree climbing yet. would like to start on the bottom and go from there. any help is appreciated.

Hard Worker

Looking for someone to work part time, possibly full time. Needs to be experienced in auto mechanics and fabrication. Pay will be based on experience and skill. PM or call the shop if you're interested.
Thanks
Alex

I am located in Rutherfordton, NC. and in need of steady full time OR part time work.

Currently I do automotive restorations. I specialize in fabrication, welding, and custom metal work. I also do body work. I am close to opening my first shop for business, but the economy has affectively delayed progress and so I am looking for extra work, or better pay full time to get by until that day comes.

Any ideas or recommendations are appreciated. Thanks. By the way, I'm 35, married, three daughters, just trying to get by week to week.

I'm getting ready to be a graduate of Western Carolina with a degree in construction management and a minor is business management and I am having trouble finding a job. Anybody know anybody that has an entry level project management position? I have my resume ready. Thanks guys

Looking for a full time job.

College educated with background in Autocad. Have managed a detailing department laying out 20+ million dollar federal prisons and hospitals.

5+ years experience in the electrical trade total

2 years of commercial/industrial field work

2 years of design work

1 1/2 years of estimating experience using estimation logistics and accubid

Up to par on newest autocad software and excel proficient. Have great relationships with local general contractors and vendors.

Pipeline Tech

Guys,
Williams, the natural gas co. is currently looking for Techs for both Grover NC, Sta. 145, and Mooresville NC, Sta. 150. These are natural gas compressor stations, and the positions are basically for maintenance men. Involves working on big compressors and also grounds maintenance. By the way, Williams is a Fortune 500 co., and benefits are second to none.
You must go to the Williams web site, register, and then you can see all the jobs available. If you have any specific questions, you can email me directly.

My wife is looking for a full-time (or possibly part-time) job as well. She has a communications degree and is bi-lingual (spanish & english). Her last job was a morning DJ for a hispanic radio station. She is looking for a job in communications or some type of job that will take advantage of her bi-lingual skills. If you guys know of anything between Greensboro and Durham, let me know. Thanks!

Westinghouse

I got an email and thought I would share. I do not work for Westinghouse and never have, I just wanted to put it out there in case anyone is looking. So here is the email.

WESTINGHOUSE CAREER FAIR / OPEN HOUSE / CHARLOTTE, NC

Monday, November 17, 2008
3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel
2800 Coliseum Centre Drive
Charlotte, NC 28217

Come join us for a Career Open House to discuss employment opportunities with Westinghouse Electric Company at our new location in Charlotte. Bring your resume!

We are seeking engineers of all disciplines including Mechanical, Electrical, Nuclear, Civil, Structural, Chemical and Manufacturing. Positions are available in Engineering, Project/Product Management, Field Engineering, Instrumentation and Controls, Computer Engineering and Reactor Core Engineering. We offer opportunities in both Boiling Water and Pressurized Water technologies.

For Additional Information regarding Westinghouse, or to view our current job opportunities - visit our website at www.Westinghousenuclear.com

For Additional information regarding the Westinghouse Charlotte Career Fair, Please contact Robert Bruns at 412-374-3690

Westinghouse Electric Company
Nuclear Services Staffing
Office: 412-374-3690
Fax: 412-374-6844
Cell: 412-855-7329
Email: brunsrl@westinghouse.com

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

WESTINGHOUSE CAREER FAIR / OPEN HOUSE / CHARLOTTE, NC

Monday, November 17, 2008
3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel
2800 Coliseum Centre Drive
Charlotte, NC 28217

Come join us for a Career Open House to discuss employment opportunities with Westinghouse Electric Company at our new location in Charlotte. Bring your resume!

We are seeking engineers of all disciplines including Mechanical, Electrical, Nuclear, Civil, Structural, Chemical and Manufacturing. Positions are available in Engineering, Project/Product Management, Field Engineering, Instrumentation and Controls, Computer Engineering and Reactor Core Engineering. We offer opportunities in both Boiling Water and Pressurized Water technologies.

For Additional Information regarding Westinghouse, or to view our current job opportunities - visit our website at www.Westinghousenuclear.com

For Additional information regarding the Westinghouse Charlotte Career Fair, Please contact Robert Bruns at 412-374-3690

Westinghouse Electric Company
Nuclear Services Staffing
Office: 412-374-3690
Fax: 412-374-6844
Cell: 412-855-7329
Email: brunsrl@westinghouse.com

Searching...

Looking for part-time work that could develop into full-time work over summer and to come.

Currently studying economics and finance (finishing in 2 more semesters). Would like to find some sort of non-sales financial position or some sort of economics related adventure. Prefer paid internship but will consider both.

If internships are unavailable, will consider any part-time work. I have many references and a resume I can send out. I am a hard worker and past supervisors will vouch. Looking for any type of part-time work starting at $9/hr. Will even be a mechanic's hand in a shop if need be, can do the dirty work, or learn to do anything so the mechanic can focus on things they like more (such as fabrication or custom work).

Prefer part-time work in Wilmington or RDU area, will consider relocating for internship opportunities.

Please PM me if interested in resume/references or if you might know someone who is. Thanks.

Anyone know of a company that could use a Communication major as an intern?

Back